Epilouge

I snaked my arms around Violet's waist and gave it a light squeeze to ease her nervousness as we stepped out of limousine for the red carpet event of AMAs. I didn't even know why she was so nervous. I mean she looked so beautiful that it was getting impossible to keep eyes off her. She was wearing a royal blue shimmering floor sweeping sleeveless gown with her hair tied up in a messy up do. I almost cancelled today's event to spent time with her when she came down, struggling to put her ear cuffs.

As soon as we approached the venue, flashes blinded us. Violet stiffened at the sight of cameras getting shoved in her face. I felt guilty and maybe she sensed it because she reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers, giving it a light squeeze of reassurance. I looked down at her to found her already looking my way.

My breath hitched and soon I was teleported to an alternate dimension with her. It was as if the world around us didn't exist. The fan screams, the media questions, the buzz around us, everything was blocked and then her lips broke into a heart-warming smile that made my whole damn universe light up. Hell, that smile could light up the biggest, darkest black hole.

"Are you both in love?"

"When is marriage?"

"Did he propose?"

"Are you expecting?"

Violet chuckled at the questions, shaking her head. My eyes however stayed glued on her beautiful face. I am 99% sure that I was ginning like a lovesick puppy. When she noticed me staring, she blushed and lowered her head before elbowing me not so subtly.

"Aww."

"Aren't they adorable?"

I snapped my attention back to the cooing reporters and smiled. So much has changed in last 1 year. Violet and I are finally past the past, media see me in a new light, haters still don't like me but they respect me. Ok maybe some but that counts for something, right?

"Yeah. We are very much in love." I gave them their answer with a dazed grin.

"Are the rumours of you being in live-in true?"

"Yes."

We answered a few more question before I tugged her away from media and started posing for a couple of shots. She was jumpy and seeing no other way to get her at ease, I stole a peck on her cheek. She looked like a deer caught in headlight and I made a mental note to get this click. She looked up at me with an accusing glare through burning cheeks and I returned it with a wink and my signature smirk. She rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile as we posed according to the photographers.

Somewhere in between posing, when Violet placed her hands on my chest, I felt a familiar thing burning my coat pocket. I gulped.

How am I gonna do it?

~~~~

"Next up on stage is Ed Sheeran with his old number 'Kiss me' so hold your breath ladies and get ready to fan yourself, coz it's gonna be hot in here!"

Violet squealed and I almost jumped in surprise.

"What?" she deadpanned at my flat look.

"You never squealed for me like that."

"Well it's my favourite singer coming on stage. What do you expect." She shrugged indifferently but I caught a mischievous edge in her voice.

"You know that I still have the video of your reaction when you came to know that 'what love means' was written for you, right?"

Needless to say, this left her cheeks red as freaking beet root and her lips sealed as zip lock. I held back an amused smirk.