Chapter 10

Jason's POV

Days went in a blur yet slowly. I and violet haven't met for about a week now. She was busy with office and I was struck with recordings and studio work. Yeah I know Samuel decided to give me a year's break because of my apparent cockiness (*rolls eyes*) but that doesn't mean I can't visit my shrine. So coming back to the point, I had a hard time missing her but it's not like we didn't make up for all the 'not-hanging-with-each-other-much' thingy by night calls.

Actually the truth is we talked a lot on phone, mostly ended up being 2-3 hour long. Not that I am complaining. Am I? Well blame this on our unbelievable capabilities of never running out of topics. There were those overly adorable moments when she fell asleep talking to me. I noticed her delicate slight snores and they entertained me for hours as I couldn't help my chuckles. Well embarrassing moments on my part were when I ran out of balance while listening to the sleeping glory. Those were the moments when I would nuzzle my head in pillow and groan madly.

We played 20 questions frequently and hence came to know many things about each other too. Yes keyword being 'we'. Apparently Blakers too don't knew everything about me. This all led to our attachment now. She was opening up slowly, I could make that much. She started calling me Jay and I would call her Vi. But even now she would quickly avoid heart to heart topics as they made her uncomfortable.

And today, ladies and gentlemen, today I am finally meeting my princess. Yeah I call her that sometimes and she just sigh in frustration as she feels it's too dramatic. But I mean it! Somebody help her know this!

I pulled in her driveway, ready to surprise her but instead I was surprised. Right in front of me was a blonde well build guy with green eyes and pale skin. The guy had Vi right by her side. She was helping him shift the cartons. I assume he just moved here. But that didn't stunned me. It was the fact that she was giggling at his statements.

Hell that stung! But I was happy that I saw her open up to strangers and make friends. But I was still jealous as only I made her laugh like that. Only me!

She noticed my car and instantly brightened up. That was so contagious that it made me smile like crazy. She excused herself from the 'gentlemen' who not looked such a gentlemen after noticing her embracing me in a hug. He frowned at me and I just smirked. I pulled back, not ready to put a show in front of world as I don't think papz would be far behind. I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside as she bombarded me with question- how are you? Missed me? I missed you. I didn't expected you here etc. etc. and I made sure to mark my possessiveness on my best friend by kissing her cheek when I close the door. I did surprise her after all. Well it was involuntary as she looked so cute while rambling but it turned to kill two birds with same stone as the 'guy' scowled at me.

We...um... well she rambled about the past week even when we stayed in touch and I was already aware of each and everything.

"Oh did I tell you about that Blake guy at office?"

"The one you were having a trouble to turn down?"

"Yeah! I was so guilty while doing that. His face went pale but I couldn't just lead him on."

"Right. Now my turn."

"Nah! You know I learned a new dish."

"That's great. Well you know..."

"Ugh! You know I hate shopping but I had to go grocery shopping on Wednesday and it went horrible."

"Yeah you told me that." I pointed.