11. When You Break Up

Liam

You're not really sure why you two broke up. All you know is that you wish you hadn't. You miss him like crazy and, though you don't know it, he misses you just as much. You still have fans that ask about you and Liam's relationship and what went wrong. You never really got any hate for dating him. This fans loved you two together, and they tend to blame themselves. You still see Liam around every once in a while and it breaks your heart into a million pieces every time. He's miserable without you but, you refuse to believe that.

Louis

As usual you can never tell if Louis is being serious or not, so when he said he wanted to break up you didn't believe him at first. But when he didn't say anything else, you broke down. His fans never liked you. They called you a beard just like they did with Eleanor. But when you see him in pictures or around town he looks so happy, you don't want him to see you broken and sad. You never tried to talk to him again though you wanted to more than anything. You only wanted to know what went wrong and when.

Zayn

He never showed much emotion anyway, so you couldn't tell that he was actually more hurt than you over your break up. You were definitely sad and mad and emotional, but like most girls after a few months, you got over it and tried to move on. Zayn, on the other hand, had tried to move on too fast and was now feeling the emptiness and loneliness of being without you. You two still talked every once in a while but, most of the time you tried to avoid each other to avoid the pain.

Niall

No matter how hard you tried you just couldn't hate him or even blame him for the break up. He was the one who ended it. He hated all the long distance between you two. You were sad yeah but, you got over it. Niall was happy, so in the end you were happy. You still loved him but, you'd never tell him that. You two still talked, a lot. He refused to stop talking to you just because you guys weren't dating anymore.

Harry

You were heart broken. You refused to talk to anybody for weeks. No one saw you for weeks. Everybody thought the worst. After you started going out in public again, his fans were very cautious. They didn't want you to start rumors or lies about Harry like Taylor did. They didn't want you to trash his reputation. You weren't like that though. In fact you took the blame for the break up and everything. When Harry heard about what you were doing, he tried to talk to you about it but, you refused to talk to him. You knew it would just hurt you and bring back all the wonderful memories you two shared.  

@crazymofos99 I hope you enjoyed it and it fits what you wanted. I enjoyed writing these and I hope to get more requests from you. Luv Yew! <3