15. He Picks You Up From School

Zayn

He loves picking you up from school. He loves seeing the looks on peoples faces when they see you getting in the white mustang he drives. He'll wait outside the car and when he sees you, he'll kiss you and open the car door for you. The entire time he has a smug look on his face.

Liam

He doesn't like all the people staring at you so he'll either wait for you to get in the car to say anything or park a little away from the school. But he always gives you a hug and asks about your day.

Harry

You really like to walk, so he will walk to your school and wait for you to get out of class. When he sees you he goes up and gives you a big hug and kiss. You two never really pay any attention to the stares or whispers. You two walk home holding hands and talking about how your days went.

Louis

He sits inside his car until you come out. He doesn't want to stand that long. When you get in the car you can't get a word in because Louis starts talking away. Not that you mind. It's just school and besides, you love hearing his voice.

Niall

He'll sit in his car with the door wide open. He plays his music while waiting for you. He usually thinks of something for you two to do after you get out of school. When you get in the car he gives you a kiss and asks you what you want to do.