30. You Hear Him Talk Bad About You To The Boys

Louis

You were coming down the stairs when you heard your name. You know it's bad to eavesdrop, but everybody does it sometimes. You stopped to listen.

"It's just... She never does anything, ever! Even in bed! I do all the work and she just lays there! It's starting to show too. She's losing that curvy figure I fell in love with."

You were appalled. How could he say that!? You ran upstairs and stripped off your clothes. You stood in front of the full length mirror and gasped. You were losing your curviness! You ran into the bathroom and started a hot shower. That's where you cried.

Niall

You were doing the dishes while Niall and the boys were in the living room. You heard your name and thought you were being called so you walked into the entrance, but stopped when you heard more talking.

"She complains all the time. It's like I can never get a break!" You didn't complain all the time! You walked back to the kitchen and finished the dishes. You were mad about what he said. You walked back into the living room and gave all the boys a sickly sweet smile.

"Do you boys need anything? I'd be happy to get you anything you need, no complaints." They all looked confused but shook their heads. You walked away.

"I think she heard..." Was the last thing you heard.

Harry

"She's always talking! It's like she never gets tired of talking!" You heard Harry telling the boys in the living room. You were walking down the hall when you heard this. You didn't always talk! And it's not your fault! You're a girl for crying out loud! You heard shuffling coming from the living room and then four boys walk out the front door.

"Bye, Y/N!" They all said. Usually you'd say bye back but, you just smiled and waved. They looked confused and sad.

Liam

You were getting dressed when your phone went off. It was Liam.

"Hello?" You said. "She's always wearing something short and revealing. I don't want other guys looking at her and she doesn't help!" You hung up. You were so mad! You never wore anything too revealing in public! You heard the front door open and 5 loud voices. He wants short and revealing? That's what he'll get! You walked downstairs and greeted them in your most low cut shirt and shortest pair of shorts you owned.

His face was priceless.

Zayn

You were doing some school work in your room when you interrupted by loud noises outside the bedroom door. "She only does schoolwork! She never wants to have fun!" Zayn said opening the bedroom door.

You looked at him with your arms crossed over your chest.

"Hey, baby..." He said smiling worried like.

Thanks for the idea @LacyMarieHemlinger! More to come!