31. He Compares You To His Ex In A Bad way

Louis

You and Louis were shopping for a new dress for an upcoming wedding you two were going to. You came out of the dressing room in a beautiful baby blue, mid thigh, strapless dress. It was flowy and had sparkly flowers on the body of it.

"What do you think?" you asked twirling around once.

"Eh, you don't have the curves for it. If you had Eleanor's body then it would work." He said sitting back.

Your mouth fell open at his words. "Why would you say that?" You asked with hurt evident in your voice.

"Well would you rather have me lie and say you look good?" He said shrugging.

Liam

You were in a really good mood today and you were dancing around the house to your favorite music. Liam came in and saw you. When you looked over at him he looked almost embarrassed?

"Baby, I don't mean to be mean but, please don't dance. Only Danielle can dance." He said shaking his head.

You stopped dead in your tracks. Did he really just compare you to Danielle?! You quickly walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa and watched some television. Liam came in and sat next to you.

"I am sorry baby." Liam said giving you the puppy dog face.

Zayn

You had just dyed your hair blonde, wanting to do something different with it. You walked into your bedroom seeing Zayn laying on the bed.

"You shouldn't have dyed it blonde. Only Perrie can pull off that shade." He said rolling over.

"Well sorry I'm not as good as Perrie!" You said walking out of the room.

"Boo, I'm sorry." Zayn said pulling you back gently.

"No, just leave me alone." You mumbled pulling your arm out of his grasp.

Harry

You were singing your favorite song while making dinner.

"You really shouldn't sing." Harry said kissing you cheek.

"And why not?" You asked jokingly.

"Because you can't sing like Taylor can." He said.

"Go away and let me finish dinner." You mumbled. He sighed and walked away.

Dinner was silent that night. You cleaned off the table and started doing the dishes.

"Are you still mad at me?" Harry asked from the door way.

You didn't answer. He sighed and walked away.

Niall

Niall had the boys over for a movie night tonight and you were staying in this weekend. You were all spread out around the living room. You sat next to Niall and cuddled up to him. You got up and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink after a while.

"Thank god she's gone. She's so clingy! Holly was never this clingy!" You heard Niall say.

You wanted to yell at him for comparing you to his ex but, instead you walked upstairs so you'd be 'less clingy'.

@LacyMarieHemlinger gave me another preference so here you are!