42. How You Met

Louis

You and Louis actually met at a P!nk concert. He was taking one of his little sisters and you had finally found free time to go. You both had front row seats. His sister had dropped her phone and you bent down to retreive it for her. When you handed her the phone you noticed who her and her brother were. You were a little afraid to do anything that would later embarrass you. Louis was your favorite One Direction boy and here he was standing right next you. The both of you started to talk and by the end of the concert you two had planned to meet for coffee the next day.

Liam

You were looking for a new snap back since your old one got stolen. You were in the only hat store in your area. As you were trying on different hats, you heard a loud laugh. You turned around and saw two boys being obnoxiously loud. You just ignored them and went back to trying on hats. 

"I think this one looks great on you." Someone said from beside you. 

You turned around and saw one of the loud boys. You blushed when you saw it was Liam Payne, your biggest crush for 3 years.

"Um, thanks." You said turning back around to face the mirror.

"Do you collect hats or something?" He asked, leaning on the wall next to you.

"No my old one got stolen at work." You said quietly.

He smiled and you smiled back. After you paid for the hat you and Liam went and got lunch together.

Niall

You were finally able to go to your town's fair. You're always busy on fair days so you took the day off. You had been riding rides all day long and eating the best fair food. You've always wanted to ride the farris wheel, but you were slightly afraid of heights. It was getting dark out and you were getting cold and bored. Finally you decided to ride the farris wheel before you went home. You sat in the seat alone.

"Excsue me miss, all the other seats are taken. I was wondering if I could sit with you." You heard an irish accent say.

You turned to face him and saw your celebrity crush, Niall Horan. You were speechless and could only nod your head. He smiled and sat down next to you. It was fairly quiet the beginning of the ride.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N, your's?" You asked kindly.

He smiled. "I'm Niall."

You two made small conversation for a while. You had planned on leaving after that ride, but Niall asked you to go on some more rides with him. You couldn't say no so you ended up spending the rest of the night with Niall, wearing his sweeter.

Zayn

You were sitting on a park bench trying to get your emotions in check. You had just been dumped, and over a text. You were wiping your eyes when someone sat down next to you. You heard sniffling but it wasn't coming from you. You turned your head and saw Zayn Malik sitting next to you with tears dripping off his cheeks. He was playing with a ring in his hand. The same ring you've seen on his girlfriend Perrie Edwards. 

"Did she break it off?" You asked gently. 

He looked over at you and you nodded towards the ring.

He sniffled. "Yeah, she said she just wasn't ready."

"What about you?" He asked.

"He just broke up with me over a text." You said wiping your eyes again.

He nodded and looked down at the ring again. He sighed and stood up, putting the ring in his pocket. He turned to face you. 

"Well there's no use crying over the past now is there?" He asked holding his hand out to you. 

You hesitently took it and stood up. 

"Want to get a coffee or something?" He asked. You nodded.

Harry

You were a caddy at the local golf course. It was the perfect job for you because you basically lived at the golf course anyway. Today you were caddy for none other than Harry Styles. Only your biggest cursh ever! You were a little nervous at first but he slowly made the nerves go away. He would ask you what club he should use and talk to you about everything from golf to music. He stayed 'til after your shift and took you out to dinner.

Sorry they're short! I did this real quick. No hate towards Perrie! I love Zerrie so much! They're gonna live a long and happy life together! Enjoy!