19. How You Sleep

Zayn

You lay on your back while he lays on top of you with his head on your chest, so he can listen to your heart beat as he falls asleep. He has his arm wrapped tightly around your middle. Your legs tangle together and one of your hands rests on his upper back while your other hand lays in his hair.

Louis

You lay on your back, facing away from him. He'll lay on his side and hooks a leg over yours to keep you in place. One of his arms are under your neck while his other hand slips under your shirt to rest on your belly.

Liam

He lays on his back with one hand behind his head and his other hand on his stomach. You lay on your side, facing him, with one arm under your head like his, and the other resting by your face. Your legs curled into your middle.

Harry

He lays on his side with his back to you. You lay on your side cuddled up to his back. One of your hands is under his arm, holding one of his hands. Your other hand lays under your head just like his. Your legs tangled together.

Niall

 You two lay facing each other. He has your head tucked under his chin and his arm is under your head. Your hands are fisted into hs shirt while your legs are tangled in between his.

So sorry Niall's didn't show up when I posted it! It's up now though! Sorry it took so long to update!