The Horrible Author's Note O.O

Okay well for starters I will be deleting the author's note probably tomorrow, if not it'll sadly end up staying here. :/

Okay so, I post my preferences on here (Wattpad) and another site called ArchiveOfOurOwn.org and a recently (like last night or this morning) someone commented on my preferences on AO3 saying how she was offended by my preference "You Fight With His Ex And He Takes Her Side" . She's a big Taylor Swift fan and the fact that I said I liked all the girls except Taylor had offended her. 

I just want to let all my lovely and supportive readers know that I don't like Taylor, in fact I hate her with a burning passion, but, I don't mean to offend anybody by that or any of my other comments. If I do happen to offend you I apologize. I don't want to offend anybody or hurt anyone's feelings. Just please just stop reading. I don't want nasty comments about it and I know you don't want to see nasty comments about the people you idolize and I'm sorry if you do see nasty comments like that. 

Just please I'd rather you stop reading and accept my apology here and now rather than make a big deal about it later. Thanks for reading and supporting me.