45. Another Band Member Tells Him You're Depressed Part Two

Harry (His POV)

I have to admit I was kind of sad that Y/N didn't tell me herself. I mean it doesn't make a difference. I'm still completely inlove with her. But just the way Zayn worded everything when he told me.

"You know it doesn't change anything, right?" I asked quietly.

"What doesn't?" She looked confused. I held her hand in mine.

"Your depression. I'm still inlove with you." I said softly. She smiled her beautiful smile and snuggled into my side.

Louis (His POV)

I didn't know weather to laugh because of how absurd  it sounded or cry because Y/N really thought I'd break up with her over something that's not even in our control. Hearing Liam tell me all the things she said and then seeing the pills just about killed me. When I finally got home  I found Y/N curled up on the sofa sleeping. I didn't have the heart to wake her up. I gently moved behind her and held her tightly to me. I could never leave her.

Zayn (His POV)

At first I thought he meant she was just sad because I wasn't there. Then I saw the pills. It really surprised me. Y/N always seems so happy and smiley. I decided to do some research just to know more about depression. From what I had read, there wasn't much I could do to help her. It's just something that happens. 

"Did you take your pills today?" I asked Y/N when she came into the kitchen.

She froze for a second still not used to me knowing, "Yeah, when I got up I did." She smiled.

Niall (His POV) 

When Harry burst into my house screaming something about Y/N, I was concerned. After 10 minutes he finally calmed down enough to tell me what was wrong. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of mad that she wouldn't  tell me something like her having depression. But the more I think about it, the more I think that I'd do the same thing.

"How long have you had it?" I asked her one night.

"Since I was 11 years old." She replied quietly.

I just nodded and turned my focus back to the television.

Liam (His POV)

When Louis told me she didn't want me to know and why I didn't know weather to laugh or be offended. I don't know why she would think I would be so over dramatic. I wasn't the over dramatic type. I can understand why she wouldn't want me to know, it was kind of personal. I just went on like nothing was wrong, I let her keep her secret.

Part two is here!! Sorry it took so long! :)