44. He Treats You Bad In Front Of Fans Part 2

Louis

When you got home Louis stomped off somewhere upstairs. You didn't want to bother him and risk pissing him off even more so you sat everything down in a corner for now. You went into the bathroom to inspect your arm. It was already starting to bruise a little. You sighed trying to find your cover up. 

"Y/N?" You heard a soft voice say.

You turned around and saw Louis leaning in the bathroom door way. He had a sad look on his face.

"Yeah?" You asked after a few seconds. 

He walked over to you and held your arm in a loose grip. He placed a soft kiss to the bruising area and pulled you into a hug. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise how harsh I was being today." He said into your hair.

Harry

You woke up on the sofa with the television on low. You were still in the clothes you wore to the movies. You sat there trying to wake up a bit more when you heard soft humming coming from the kitchen. You got up and followed the humming. You saw Harry making your favorite breakfast and some orange juice. 

"Y/N, you scared me!" He said when he turned around. 

You mumbled a quiet sorry and sat down. He came over with breakfast for you two and sat down across from you. 

"I'm really sorry about last night. Nothing excuses how I acted. " He said shaking his head. 

"I forgive you." You said with a smile and started eating.

Zayn

A few fans came over and helped you up after Zayn had walked away. You had thanked them and finished walking home. When you finally walked through the door, you were attacked in a hug by a frantic Zayn. 

"I'm so sorry! I can't believe I pushed you and left you out there a lone!" He said, refusing to let you go. 

He pulled away and held you at arms length, looking you up and down. "You didn't get hurt or anything did you?" He asked.

"No, you have very nice fans by the way." You said before walking away.

Niall

"Stop it!" You yelled as soon as you two were out of the place. 

You pulled away from him and stood back.

"Y/N, let's go!" He said trying to reach for you. 

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you until you go apologize to them!" You said pointing towards the restaurant. 

He looked behind you towards the building before looking back at you.

"And if you ever treat me like that again, so help me god-" He cut you off with a kiss. 

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe that I would act like this." He said. 

You watched as he went inside and came out a few minutes later. You watched as he walked over to the few fans that saw everything and apologized to them as well. 

Liam

When you didn't get up right away you noticed his slightly worried expression. You tried to stand up but could only hold your stomach as you tried to steady your breathing. Liam really had a hard kick. He quickly came over and slowly helped you into a slouching standing position. 

"Come on, Babe, we have to get you to the hospital. Something could be really wrong." He said helping you walk as fast as you could. 

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I don't know what came over me." He said the last part more to himself than you.

"I'd kick you in the balls so you'd know how my stomach feels, but I don't want you to feel how bad it hurts." You said slightly weezing. 

He held you closer murmuring 'I'm sorry's into your hair the rest of the way to the car.

So someone requested a part two so here it is! I hope you enjoy it!