23. He Says Something Bad About You Part Two (His P.O.V.)

Niall

"Y/N, are you okay!?" I asked helping her up. Everybody around us was asking if Y/N was okay and I couldn't answer.

"I'm fine. Just felt a little dizzy." She said standing up.

"Do you need something to eat?" Someone asked. Y'N's face turned a sickly pale color at the mention of food. I pulled her aside.

"Baby, what's wrong? You never turn down food!" She just looked down.

"Y/N." I said in a stern voice.

"I stopped eating." She said just loud enough for me to hear. I couldn't breath! Why would she do this!?

"Why?" I said sadly.

"Beacause I heard what you said about my weight." She said.

I didn't know what to say! I just grabbed her hand and left. I took her to her favorite diner and odered one of everything.

"You are perfect, Y/N. I must've been crazy to say anything about your weight. And besides, I love your curves!"

Harry

What was wrong with her back!? It looked like someone used black and blue paint all over it! Some places were yellow and green. Y'N hissed at something. When she raised her leg up it was also colorful.

"Has someone been beating you?" I asked in a small voice.

She jumped and turned around. Her eyes got big when she saw me.

"No." She said sinking into the water.

"What happened then!?" I raised my voice.

"They're from playing rough..." She said quietly. She got out and wrapped a towel around her small bruised body.

"I heard you complaining about my size so I started wearing heals so I could be taller and not need help. I started playing rough with everyone so you'd see I won't get hurt." She looked down.

I gently wrapped her in my arms and covered her with our blankets in bed. I crawled in behind her and cuddled her into my chest.

"I love how small you are. It makes me feel useful when I help you, and I know you aren't fragile but, you're the perfect cuddle size."

Louis

I made her stop talking!? I've been going crazy with all this damn silence in the house! Y/N always filled the silence! I walked up to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Please don't stop talking. I miss your voice." I mumbled into her neck.

"I hate this silence. Please never listen to me again. I don't know what I was thinking." I looked at her waiting for her to talk. She wasn't talking! Why!?

"Can I talk without being interupted?" She asked laughing. 

I just nodded my head. She smiled. I listend to her talk about the past two weeks, loving the sound of her voice filling the dreadful silence.

Zayn

I just want to cuddle with my boo! I'm tired of going out every damn day! I want to sit at our little dining room table and eat with her.

"Boo, can we stay in tonight? I'm not feeling well." I lied. She looked worried.

"Yeah sure. What's wrong?" She asked taking her coat off.

"I'm home sick." I said.

"Do you want to visit your mom?" She asked.

"No. I mean I'm home sick. I miss just cuddling and being at home with you." She smiled.

We spent the rest of the night, and week, laying around the house. I missed this so much!

Liam

l walked into the house and straight into the living room. I saw Y/N sleeping on the sofa. I frowned. Didn't she get any sleep last night? Wait! She was at work all night, covering someone else's shift.

I frowned again. Getting a closer look at her face I could see how pale she was. She also had deep dark circles around her eyes. She had a rag in her hand. I sighed. She's been cleaning and working non-stop. I felt sick as guilt quickly took over my body.

I slowly took the rag out of her hand and set it down. I pulled the blanket over her tired body and looked around. I walked into the kitchen and started there. I did the dishes and mopped the floor.

The dining room was next. I mopped the floor and dusted off the table. I threw away some old papers and pushed the chairs in.

I cleaned the upstairs pretty quickly. The living was next. That room didn't need any cleaning though. Y/N must've been cleaning in here when she fell alseep. I looked at the time and saw it was close to dinner time.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking her favorite meal. By the time I set the table and the food got done, Y/N was awake. I smiled up at her.

"Hi baby." I said hugging her. She looked around.

"I went ahead and finished cleaning. You've been working so hard and I haven't done anything to help." I said sitting down next to her.

"Thank you." She said smiling tiredly. I smiled back.

"Don't worry. I'll help out a lot more." I said.

"But I thought I was bossy..." She sounded sad and confused.

I sighed. "No, you're not. You're perfect." I said kissing her forehead.

So here's part two! Yay! Again...! Thanks again to @LacyHemlinger5 for reading over it and giving me your opinion! I love you!