Chapter Eleven

They hadn't moved from the front entrance since Emma had first kissed Regina after entering her home with only one thing on her mind. She still expected Regina to stop, to throw her out, to tell her to leave her alone and stay out of her life, but Regina's hands seemed to be everywhere, touching and grasping as if she couldn't get enough, yet she wasn't touching Emma in the places she needed to be touched and it was growing increasingly frustrating.

"Regina," Emma gasped as Regina's lips moved across her jaw and down to her neck. She didn't want to stop kissing her and yet she wanted to feel the woman everywhere, kissing her everywhere, touching her everywhere. "Regina, stop."

"Stop?" Regina quirked an eyebrow as she leaned back to look into Emma's eyes. "You want me to stop after you come here to my home and kiss me the way that you did?"

"I don't want to stop kissing you, at least right now," Emma whispered as she lifted a hand to Regina's chin and got lost in the sultry smile the curled over kiss swollen lips.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," she grinned, wondering how Regina could make her feel eighteen all over again just with a sultry, sexy smile and a voice that sounded like pure, dripping sex. "I know we should...talk, but right now all I can think about is kissing you."

Regina groaned as she grabbed the front of Emma's red jacket and crushed their lips together again. It was raw and heated and Emma slid her hands down Regina's back and roughly grabbed at her ass, eliciting an excited moan from the brunette. She moved when she felt Regina back away from the wall, pulling her with her. They stumbled up the few steps into the foyer and Emma pushed her up against the nearest wall, loving the feel of the woman she loved being pressed up fully against her.

With a move that surprised her, Regina spun her around and instead of pushing her up against the wall like she did before, she backed her up into a room, one that Emma tried to see what it was out of the corner of her eye. She faintly saw bookshelves lining one wall near the unlit fireplace and a flash of an antique beige sofa sitting opposite to an identical one.

Regina's wandering hands became bolder as she roughly pushed down Emma's jacket, letting it fall to the floor as they swayed and lost themselves in each other, in a kiss so passionate it did more than render them both breathless. With one hand splayed on Emma's lower back, Regina moved the other to cup her breast roughly and yet tenderly all at once in the way that only Regina could do whenever she touched her.

Mirroring Regina's move, Emma nearly tore off the blazer jacket she had on and let it fall to the floor on top of her own and she walked backwards to where she guessed one of the sofa's were behind her, wrapping her arms around Regina as she kissed her harder, deeper, unable to get enough of her.

"I missed you," Emma murmured against Regina's lips. "I missed you so much."

"Emma, I—"

"It's okay if you don't or didn't, whatever it is, but I just wanted you to know that I have missed you since the moment you—"

Regina kissed her to quiet her, and she was more than happy to be rendered speechless with the alcohol still dangerously coursing through her veins, making every move she took a bold one, and her words unhinged and unfiltered. But this kiss was short-lived and Regina stopped Emma from sliding her hands under the hem of her silky red sleeveless shirt.

"Emma, I think perhaps we should slow down."

"Oh."

"And perhaps we should talk about things when you don't smell like you swam in an ocean of cheap liquor as well," she added firmly. Emma couldn't hear a hint of malice in her voice and the sparkle in her brown eyes told her she wasn't angry like she'd been before. "I want you to have a clear, focused mind when we talk, Emma."