Chapter Sixty-Nine

It took a lot to break her resolve, but in the end she realized that the dog would either stay in the crate in their bedroom or in Henry's bedroom or else he would keep them up all night with the insufferable whining and barking they had endured for almost an hour after they retreated to the bedroom for the night.

"Well, aren't you going to do something about that dog, Emma?"

"What do you want me to do?" Emma asked, groaning quietly as she continued to trace her fingers over Regina's naked body. "If we put Rex in here with us, he's going to be watching us have sex and that's totally weird."

"Put him in with Henry, dear."

"What if he's gotta go outside?" Emma asked and Regina sighed heavily. "I know, I know, I got into this mess and it's my problem, Regina."

"It may do Henry a bit of good having the responsibility."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I usually am, darling."

Emma sighed and dipped her head down to kiss over her breasts, not lingering for long as the puppy started barking louder and louder. "What's his problem anyway? Separation anxiety or something?"

"He's a puppy, Emma. They require attention twenty-four hours a day even while they are sleeping. It is his first night in a new house with humans he instantly fell in love with. Perhaps he just needs to be near one of us."

Emma groaned and got off the bed and pulled on her long robe, tying it shut. "I'll be back, Regina. Don't go anywhere."

"Couldn't resist, could you?" Regina smirked as she tried to move, the bed straps around her wrists and ankles preventing her from moving more than a few inches at most. "Hurry up, darling. You've teased me enough as it is."

Regina sighed as she laid strapped to their bed. It hadn't been her idea to be the one tied down, but Emma pouted and practically begged her. After agreeing to subjecting herself to be the first one they used the straps on and after a bit of fumbling with figuring out how they worked exactly, they had just barely started when the dog started crying and whining and barking, more and more.

It wasn't helping that she was incredibly aroused and there was not a thing she could do about it as she waited for Emma to deal with the dog. She tried to clench her thighs together, but the straps only gave her inches to move and those few inches were far from being enough. After nearly ten minutes, she could just faintly hear the sound of her wife's voice coming from their son's bedroom and she groaned in frustration, mentally willing for her to hurry on back to the bedroom.

Her breath hitched in her chest as the bedroom door opened and she turned to look at Emma as she slipped inside and shut the door behind her, pausing just for a second to make sure the door was locked before she shrugged out of the robe on the short walk towards the bed and grinned down at Regina in the soft light of the room.

Emma said not a word as she crawled up the bed on her hands and kneels and knelt over Regina, a salacious smile curling over her lips. She ghosted her lips over her chest before leaning back and sweeping her hands up Regina's sides, avoiding every place she so desperately needed to feel her hands on her. There was one thing she knew about her wife and that was the fact she loved to tease when given the chance.

Emma licked over her lips as her eyes raked over Regina's very naked and exposed body and Regina felt a surge of arousal rip through her body just from the way her wife was drinking her in completely. Her finger tips skimmed over her skin, tracing every contour, every dip, every curve, yet still very much avoiding touching her in the places she needed that touch the most.