Chapter Fifteen.

King Kody 🔫.

I entered Bri's room sitting beside her bed, "you good?" I asked as she watched the TV. "I'm fine," she smiled but I could tell she'd been upset about the whole situation.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded, "guess we were meant only for one.." she shot me a sly smile.

"Why you ain't tell me you was havin' twins?" I questioned a little pissed off she ain't tell me that shit. "I didn't even know Kody.. But he's fine," she assured me rubbing her bandaged stomach.

"That's good," I mumbled them in walked Kita with two Snicker bars. "What the fuck?" Bri spat, "why would you bring this bitch like forreal?"

"Man chill out.. You my baby mama and she my girl y'all needa set y'all differences aside and shut the fuck up," I practically hollered seeing both of them jump slightly.

"I'm just your baby mama?" Bri asked laughing and I nodded.

"I wasn't just your baby mama when you was fucking me the other day or when you told me you loved me but now.. I'm just the mother of your child when this bitch pops back up.."

"Who you calling a bitch tho?" Kita asked starting to get defensive.

"Y'all shut the fuck up.. Damn!" I hollered standing up and rushing out, I went to the elevator pushing the first floor and I waited for it. I was so sick of them two bitches man..

I exited the elevator leaving the doors quickly rushing to my car unlocking it getting in.

I pushed the start quickly pulling out and I sped off.

"Fuck," I mumbled driving to the nearest corner store. I exited the car walking inside seeing it was completely empty, I went to grab a bottle of Henny and I walked to the register placing it on the counter.

The cashier turned around she was gorgeous, she had smooth light skin with long black braids and a nose ring, "do you have an ID?" she asked having her sweet voice echoe in my ears.

I just stared at her with my mouth slightly open, "nah.."

She then smiled, exposing her dimples, "then cannot get this," she said grabbing the bottle and I grabbed her wrist, she looked at me a bit frightened. "Won't you buy it for me?" I asked and she smiled, "fine.. But only because.. You're cute."

She resembled the girl from Jimmy Bones, she was a spitting image.

"Shit you cute," I then slid her a twenty and she took it, "I'd like to buy this.." she winked and I chuckled.

She then rung it up and smiled at me, "how old are you?" She asked.

"Old enough," I smirked and she bit her bottom lip, "old enough to what?"
I then shrugged still smirking, "won't you come find out.." I stuffed my hand in my pocket grabbing the bottle from the counter starting to walk out.

"Hey wait.." she called and I watched as she jumped over the counter walking to me, she shut the lights off and she jiggled her keys.

I walked out and watched as she locked the door, "you gotta bring me back before a certain time.." she said walking beside me.

"No promises," I shrugged popping the cap off the bottle and I brought it to my lips swallowing some down. She then took it from me drinking it the same way, I chuckled opening the door for her and she entered.

I walked around getting in and I pushed the start, "what you wanna do?" I asked her and she looked at me with her dark eyes, "whatever you wanna do.."

I licked my lips,"what I wanna do might not be.. To your liking."

"I like anything you do.." she assured me.

I laughed slightly at how smooth she was, plus she was very attractive. "Hmm," I hummed raising both my eyebrows at her.

🔫

"Ohhh fuck yes," she moaned as I gripped her hips tightly. "Yesss Kody," she moaned as I continued thrusting into her from behind. She reached her hand out touching the foggy window slowly sliding it down. "Ohhh ohhh god," she moaned. I then smacked her small ass and she yelped. "I'm finna fuck," I groaned throwing my head back releasing into her and I stopped letting it her work. "Wait," I breathed then I laid down and she quickly started bouncing on me. I grabbed the bottle of Henny from the floor board swallowing some as she continued and moaned rather loud.

"Mmm baby," she moaned sweetly looking over her shoulder at me, I suddenly felt her wetness and it started making a squirt sound as she continued bouncin'.

"Shit girl," I mumbled then she reached back taking the bottle swallowing some. She laid back and I watching her small chest rise and fall. "Anybody ever.. Ever told you.. You look just like that girl from Bones?"

She then laughed and I chuckled, "I get that all the time.." she then sat up facing me. "Anyone ever told you.. You look just like the man of my dreams?"

I laughed and she began gently rubbing her finger over my eyebrow just staring at me. "Honestly no.." I chuckled and she nodded, "you do," she then kissed my lips deeply and I kissed back wrapping my arms around her placing my hands on the crease of her back.

"Ain't it time for you to get back to your little store?" I asked as she laid her head on my chest closing her eyes, "no.."

"Oh.." I mumbled closing my eyes rubbing her soft back.