Chapter Three.

King Kody.

I pulled up to Bri's house, I wasn't playin' about gettin' some pussy. I never do..

I shot her a text telling her I was outside and she read it texting me back.

Fat Booty Bri 😩💦: door's unlocked upstairs in the tub 🙊

I bit my bottom lip smiling trying to adjust to seeing that sight. "I'm about to fuck the shit out her," I mumbled cutting the engine and exiting the foreign hitting the lock and walking up her cobblestone path, pushing her door open.

I closed it back lockin' the very top one and I threw my shirt off as I walked up the steps along with kicking my shoes off at the very bottom.

"King," she called causing me to grow beyond erect in my pants.

"Yeah?" I said entering seeing the lights were dim and she had her thong on with her ass all up. "Wanna take me a bath?" She asked holding out the large sponge that was filled with soap facing me exposing her large breasts towards me.
"Shower you wit this dick," I said unbuckling my Ferragamo belt and undoing my pants dropping them.

She bit her bottom lip staring at my erect area poking violently through my boxers. "I missed you baby," she said as I tugged my socks off throwing them behind me and I joined the water with her.
"You missed me?" I asked and she faced me squeezing her wet sponge over me watching as the water soaked up my boxers.

"Yeah," she said with her sweet voice.

"I missed you too," I looked down at she dropped to her knees in the tub rubbing the sponge over her erect nipples.

She pulled my boxers down having my manhood spring out at her, "it's gotten bigger since last time," she whined taking it into her mouth pumping it. She used her other hand to toy with her nipples.

"Mm," she hummed enjoyin' the taste of it.

I watched her intently as she looked uo at me through her thick lashes, "you so fuckin' gorgeous," I said and she hallowed her cheeks pullin' her head away from me.

"Shit," I moaned watching her still.

She slapped me against her tongue having cold air slightly wave against me. Then she took me back into her mouth moving her mouth all the way towards my shaft taking all over of me down her throat.

"Ohh shit," I moaned throwin' my head back. I quickly looked back down at her and she gagged onto me.

She quickly pulled away and spit onto it pumping it rapidly. "The tip," I whispered then she stuck her tongue out flickin' over the tip of my penis.

"Suck it," I demanded then her mouth wrapped around my tip and she sucked it feeling good.

"Yeah," I said then she started sucking me again.
After I got tired of that I was about to make shit go how I wanted it.. My way to be exact.

"Turn that ass around like you had when I walked in," I said roughly then she moved herself in that exact position.

"Thank you," I said ripping her thong off and she gasped looking back at me. I pushed her ass cheeks forward getting a clear view of her nani.

"That hoe glossy," I said speaking on her wetness.

She giggled, "just fuck me King," she whined. I looked down seeing I still had cum drippin', "fuck you got some birth control?" I asked and she laughed, "do it matter.. I'm yours."

I bit my bottom lip thankin'...

Fuck it.. I thought.

I then slipped inside her having my eyes roll back, "why you feel like this girl?" I moaned she was beyond tight.

"Cause I keep it like that for you," she moaned beginning to throw it back at me.

"Ohhh.. Ohh fuck," she moaned, I gripped her hips digging my fingers deeply into them forcing her against me.

"Fuck Kody you fuck so good," she moaned loudly echoing throughout the bathroom.

"I know," I grunted looking down watching my manhood push in and out rapidly.

"Fuck!" she hollered, "wait," she moaned then I stopped and pulled out of her.

She placed her leg on the tub and turned her head towards me, I then reentered continuing to fuck her how I was. "Ohhh yess.. Yess... Yesss!" She moaned.

I dug my hands into her fat ass booty.

Y'all had no idea how much I loved this girl ass. But not enough to eat it.. That shit for white people.

"I'm about to cu-cuuum, ohhh fuck," she moaned looking back at me staring into my eyes just letting out heavy breaths with each thrust I commited.

"Don't do that shit bro," I moaned and she continued looking dead into my eyes. I lowkey seen some kids and I found my eyes rolling back and I let go inside her.

She would be a good single mother.. I thought.

"Ohh fuck," she moaned and I felt her release onto me. I pulled out seeing my dick had a shiney new coating on it.

"Fuck," I said floppin' down into the tub throwin' my head back against the wall.

"One more round," she said walking towards me.

.

I quickly raced out Bri house, I was dressed because I kept clothes in her closet. I unlocked my car entering and I pushed the start quickly speeding off.

I arrived home seeing my mama car in the driveway. "Damn," I mumbled walking up the path and entering the house.

"Kody?" She called from in the kitchen.

"Yeah mama?" I said nervously. "Why didn't you call and say you weren't coming home from school?" She said entering the foyer looking me up and down.

"I-I had to go take care of some business, nah I mean?" I asked and she laughed walking back into the kitchen.

I started walking up the steps, "oh Kody I was going out tonight and I won't be home until the morning you know how carried about Ms. Nyla gets," she said looking at me from the kitchen.

"I was going to Mac party.. Layla staying home to study," I replied.

Mama nodded, "have fun but not too much fun," she winked.

I chuckled then I continued on my walk, "Bighead!" I called knocking on Layla door, she opened it sticking her head out, "what?"

"I was lettin' you know I was about to go," I said and she smiled, "be careful.."

I smirked, "you know I will," I said kissin' her big ass forehead then I walked into my room sprayin' some cologne.

"Time to take somebody bitch," I said lookin' at my reflection.