Chapter Thirty.

Layla 🌺.

It's been a few days since I heard anything from Scrapp, and Kita came out of nowhere canceling the trip.

Only reason she wanted it to go down so Scrapp would forget about me.

But I'm guessing, he did on his own.

"What you thinkin' bout?" Qua asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You," I smiled and he chuckled, showing off that gorgeous smile.

"Crazy how you thinkin' bout me and I'm thinkin' bout you.."

I blushed and my cheeks began to turn red, "shut up.." I leaned over punching his arm. "Imma go get Nyla from my mama house," he said messing around on his phone.

"No baby she good, my mom's over there, you just give me some of you," I whispered the last part sexily.

Qua stood up and towered infront of me, "let's go then," he whispered.

"I can't make it up those stairs," I admitted, standing to my feet removing my shirt and shorts.

"Who said anything bout movin'?"

He unbuckled his pants and I rubbed my breasts as they began to grow goosebumps, I looked up again seeing Quav half naked with his boxers hanging below his hips.

"Lay back," I ignored that command and I leaned against the couch cushions.

He gripped my hips roughly, "this coo too.." he chuckled.

He slid my panties down and I heard his boxer material hit the floor. "Its on now," he mumbled forcefully entering me.

"Nigga damn!' I hollered at him but my mouth dropped as the pleasure took over and he pounded into me beastly like.

My breasts jerked violently and my eyes could only roll.

I couldn't even let a sound out my mouth besides my heavy breathing. "Fuck,' he grunted as his phone started ringing loudly.

"No daddy please don't stop!" I begged with tears falling.

"Its prolly important,' I felt a strong hand hit against my ass and he pulled out, he walked to his pants pulling out his blaring phone.

"Hello?"

I kissed my teeth amd collected my clothes from the floor then I charged upstairs into my room. I threw the clothes in a pink basket and entered the bathroom, starting the shower.

"Layla I gotta go," Qua called out.

"Bye!" I hollered walking into my closet searching through dresses. "What you mean bye?" Qua said behind me and I faced him, folding my arms over my chest.

"You mad?"

I shrugged, "you don't ever have time for me anymore Quavious and I'm tired of it.." I admitted.

This wasn't the first time we were interrupted this week by his phonecalls.

"Well I'm workin' wit my dad.. He said he got some good info on someone.. That me and Kody might wanna hear it," he announced.

I shrugged, "you damn near lost your life once.. Give that shit up!" I hollered, "selling drugs is so played out! Every fucking body doing it, I'm sure they don't need you!"

Qua breathed out, "my dad thinkin' about lettin' me take over."

I let a tear slip, "then you're really not gonna be home with me huh?"

He nodded, "but stop cryin'.. You know I love you," he attempted to wipe my tear away but I closed my eyes letting more fall, "you haven't been showing it... Just go.."

He looked taken back by what I said, "what you mean? I-I'm tryin' my best to make shit right for you and Nyla."

I shook my head, "no.. You're doing all this for you, just go," I walked to the bathroom slowly closing the door and turning the lock.

I entered the shower letting the water sting my body.

I know I'm not wrong. Everything about Quav is completely true, even though he doesn't feel that way, he has no idea how it feels to be on my side.. I worry about him everytime he leaves the house, he is always gone.. Everytime we're enjoying ourself he up and leaves because works calling..

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind and I started to take a bath, lathering up my sponge with Guava Watermelon soap.

Ω

I stepped out of the shower hearing the doorbell rang. "Damn that was fast," I smiled throwing my towel off and I put on my black see through robe.

My smile never ended as I exited my room and went downstairs, I opened the door and my smile faded.

"Scrapp??"

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around him and he kicked the door closed behind him. Our lips kissed at each other roughly and he quickly walked up the steps, with his large hand gripped into my ass while the other was on the back of my neck.

He entered my room and tossed me onto the bed, he removed his shirt exposing his tattoed chest and hairy abs.

"Come here," I whispered softly and he climbed into the bed between my legs, our lips met once again but then I felt him insert his tongue into my mouth. I placed my arms around his neck as both his hands gripped my hips.

"What we waitin' on?" He asked and I shook my head staring into his eyes, "nothing."

Kody 🔫.

"I don't know why this nigga is back in town but I need you both.. To kill him!" Big Qua hollered.

"Why you want him gone so bad?" Quav asked and I returned my eyes back to his dad.

"That man's father.." Big Qua then stood up, "killed my brother."

I stared at him in shock, "my daddy?"

He didn't do anything just look down at his desk, "he killed my daddy?!" I hollered.

He nodded a single time with his eyes closed.

"So what we still talkin' for?" I asked loadin' a clip into my gun.