Chapter Forty-Nine.

Kody 🔫.

Man its been a whole three days we been lookin' for Layla and she nowhere to be found. We even killed some people and still can't find her. My mom was out of town on business since she got a new job and all. She was tryna come back but I refused to let her get caught up in this shit.

"Man I'ont kno' what tha' fuck imma do wit myself if I find out she gon'," Qua mumbled lookin' down at his lap, shakin' his head in disappointment.

I reached over pattin' his shoulder, "she gon' ne good we jus' gotta keep lookin'.. We got the whole city lookin' out we gon' find her trust me."

He looked at me wit tired and red eyes, I could jus' tell he would do somethin' crazy if we couldn't find her. But I honestly had faith that we would.. We jus' had to keep searchin'.. But we kept comin' up wit dead ends.

Qua phone buzzed in the cup holder and he reached over, seein' it was a private number.

Which was weird as fuck because private numbers rarely called unless it was one of his hoes playin' on his phone.. Which was rare honestly. "Put it on speaker.." I mambled gettin' a strange gut feelin' only urgin' fa him to answer it.

He pushed accept and placed it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Quavious," Layla cried out and my heart literally sank, she didn't deserve to be goin' through shit like this.

"Lay-Layla baby.. Oh my god. You okay?" His eyebrows were raised high and his voice had mixed emotions of sadness, hurt, and love.

She sniffled, "ye-yes baby I'm fine but the man wanted me to tell you something.. Is Kody there?" She sniffled more.
I looked at Qua and shook my head slowly.

"Nah he ain't wit me.. Wassup?"

A deep familiar voice came to the phone, "tell Kody.. I want him." Anger flooded through my veins as I heard the man's voice that killed my father. I reached over snatchin' the phone, "listen to me you bitch ass nigga.. When I find you. Imma kill you and yo' whole fuckin' family since yo bitch ass wanna play. We can play! Now whea' tha fuck is my little sister at?!"

Quav sank down in his seat, wit his jaw clenched and fist balled.

The nigga laughed like tha shit was hilarious, "meet us at the old warehouse on 54th at ten, don't bring the cops.." then I heard the dial tone.
I looked over at Qua who started to put another clip in his nine, "you good?" I questioned.

He nodded slowly cockin' it back, "we gon' get her back foo forreal even its tha last thing a nigga do.."
"I kno' we gon' get her.. I'll die fa her," he said wit a serious tone, I nodded in agreement, "me too.. But let's go get tha boys and load tha fuck up.'

Layla 💓.

I closed my eyes tightly as the door opened, I didn't care to see who it was yet I could smell his cologne so I knew it was Dallas.

I hadn't bathe in days but they do feed me meals.

Guess its just to make sure I live long enough to see Kody and them again. I've gotten threaten about a million times by Dallas since he states my mouth was so reckless but he seemed to continuously try to get in my pants.

I felt small touches going up the side of my thigh causing me to shoot up, only to see the devil himself.

"Its time for you to shower since you and your brother got big plans tonight," he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

He didn't tie me back up after the first night because he wanted me to sleep comfortably but I could always feel his creepy ass lay with me.. And I'd just let him touch me since one time he did actually punch me in my nose.