Chapter Forty.

Layla 🌺.

I looked at the clock seeing it was three in the morning, Scrapp finally got off me a good ten seconds ago.

My body was so weak yet pleased, from all the rotating positions. Slow and steady became I fucking hate you..

"Scrapp," I called nudging his shoulder as his back was facing me.

"Hm?" He hummed tiredly.

"Hold me or something," he kissed his teeth and laid on his back pulling me onto him. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"We doin' all this fuckin', all this cuddlin' just be mine already."

I giggled once again,  "I already told you.."

"Well tell me again," he laughed rubbing my back gently with his large hands.

I closed my eyes starting to fall asleep until my phone rung on the side table, I reached over pushing past the taco paper and I grabbed my phone.

I flipped my hair to the side and used my free hand to draw circles on Scrapp's chest.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kody's doing fine," Kita cheered happily, "and Quav?"

My heart was racing fast, I think Scrapp could hear it beating out my chest.

"They haven't said anything," my heart sank.
"Wha-what? Why?" I asked already wanting an answer. "Girl I don't know we keep asking them and they avoiding us.. Guess he just doesn't want to see any of us right now."

"Okay.." I mumbled.

"Bye girl," she said sweetly then I hung up.

I sat my phone back down and started to fall asleep on Scrapp's chest.

W e e k - L a t e r.

"I like this one," I said to Scrapp holding up a slimming dress. "Nah its ugly," I then laughed and I slapped his hand, "it is not.."

"Hey Scrapp," a girl smiled switching her hips as she exited the store, "bye.." He said admiring her ass.

I breathed out, annoyed.

"Wrong witchu?"

"Hey Scrapp.. Like am I invisible to those bitches or what?" I spat and he chuckled, "chill.."

"I understand we ain't together but DAMN we is working on something.. Correct?" He nodded grabbing both my hands, "since we workin' come out of town with me."

I hid my smile, "where?"

"Not tellin' just say yes," he pecked my forehead then my nose and finally my lips, "say it.." He lifted my chin kissing my lips deeply.

"Yes," I mumbled into the kiss with my eyes closed.

He pulled away, "you alright?"

"Yesss," I hissed letting out a giggle. My phone rung and I pulled it out my purse as it sat at the top, "yeah?"

"You gone come see me, like you promised?" Quav asked.

See like a week ago they got into that wreck, Quav leg is broken so it he don't move around too much. I haven't seen him since the last time I went to the hospital which was the night it happened.

Its Scrapp that wasn't letting me go..

So now I have to sneak behind his back, I slowly walked away as if I was looking at other dresses.