Chapter Thirty-One.

Layla 🌺.

"Scrapp I can't," I whined pushing him off of me.

He laid beside me, staring up at the ceiling, "you can't keep lettin'  me get this far for you to end up tellin' me no."

"Yes I can," I giggled.

He then climbed back onto me, "how much you wanna bet?" he asked and I swallowed hard.

"Let's go to dinner... Just as friends," he pushed my hair out my face, running his hand through it. "My boyfri-"

"You don't seem to worry about your boyfriend when I'm kissin' on you.. Nearly inside of you. But suddenly you worried about a nigga.. Who don't actually give a fuck about you."

I pushed him off me and I started walking away but he reached out, grabbing my wrist.

"Don't walk away because its the fucking truth, I'm tryin' to show you.. That I genuinely like you."

He slowly pulled me into the bed beside him, "I know you need me.." I looked at him side eyed.

"Your eyes tell it all," he scooted down and ran his hands up my legs, "your skins so soft," he whispered looking up into my eyes.

He spreaded my legs, "no Scr-"

"Just lay back," he whispered and I did just that, he untied my robe slowly and gently opened it. His lips met the skin at my chest and traveled down.

"Scrapp I ca- ohh," I moaned feeling his tongue meet my clit.

I gripped his hand as he placed it on my stomach, "ooooh," I moaned biting my bottom lip as he flicked my clit repeatedly.
"Scrapp no," I moaned pushing his head away and he looked up at me, kissing his teeth. "Stop tellin' me no!" He hollered and I could see the anger written all across his face, along with frustration.

"No!" I hollered back and he stood from the bed, unbuckling his belt from his pants. I grabbed the blanket pulling it onto me and he dropped his pants and his boxers, he pulled the blanket off me throwing it onto the floor.
"Scrapp.." I said sternly and he gripped my ankles forcing me down towards him.

"I'm tired of playin' with you," he then pushed himself into me and I bit my bottom lip. "Scrapp," I whispered then he continued and started to thrust quick and hard.

"Ohhhh my go-god," I moaned, "ohhh yes.."

This was wrong.. I knew it was.

"No Scrapp!" I hollered at him biting my bottom lip, seeing he stared at my breasts looking so concentrated.

"Scrapp!" I hollered then he pulled out, "fuck Layla!" He hollered angrily causing me to jump. "I can't go through with it.. I couldn't hurt Qua," I mumbled sitting up with tears falling.

He pulled his boxers on, "well.. I don't know if he'd say the same," he mumbled grabbing his pants and he handed me a envelope.

"What's this?" I questioned not feeling good at the pit of my stomach.

"Just open it," he responded, pulling his shirt back on. I opened the envelope feeling my heart completely pound out of my chest.

I gasped seeing pictures of him kissing someone else, holding someone else, he even went into a house.. With her.

"Wha-what's this?" I asked feeling my eyes start to sting. "The reason you bein' accused of dirty work," he kissed my cheek, "text me.." with that being said he exited.

I shook my head in utter disbelief, I grabbed the blanket from the floor and I pulled it over my head, just crying my eyes out.

Ω