Chapter Forty-Six.

Three weeks later.

Kody 🐾.

I was now a free man, no evidence pent on a nigga or nothin' we all claimed it was self-defense. Don't know how it was possible but it was.

"Kita open tha' fuckin' door!" I hollered as I grew tired of beatin' on it.
She opened it and looked at me in disbelief, "where the fuck you been?" she asked, takin' in my appearance. 

"In jail move dumb ass," I spat tryin' to push past her but she wouldn't budge, she placed her hand on my chest. "No," she said sternly.

"Fuck you mean no?"

"Go home.. To your baby mother o-or Aaliyah. You just not fucking with me no more Kody.." she spoke sternly. "Stop fuckin' playin' damn..."

"KODY! You are not about to fuck up my relationship because you get out of fucking bootcamp and trying to fuck with me.. After your ass disappeared. No. Fuck you.." she then stepped back and slammed the door in my face.

I kissed my teeth, "Kita that's bullshit!" I hollered through the door.

"Fuck," I quickly walked away and went down the steps, rushin' towards Qua car, gettin' in.

"She fuck wit somebody?" He asked.

I nodded snatchin' tha blunt from between his fingers and takin' a long drag. "Fuck her let's go get some pussy or some.. Bri probably miss daddy any damn way," I cheesed causin' him to laugh.

..

"Kody where the fuck have you been?" she nearly screamed at me openin' the door allowin' me to come in.

"I was in a coma then a nigga got locked tha' fuck up.." I sat on the couch and looked at all the toys on the living room floor. "Whea my son at?"

She bent over startin' to pick up the toys, "at my sister's."

"Who you fuck wit?" I questioned and she picked up the large chest of toys, "nobody Kody.. Niggas don't like to deal with me because they know who my baby daddy is.. Okay?"

She then stomped off into another room and I stood up, followin' her.

"Who yo baby daddy is?" I questioned as she placed the chest down in Kody room then facing me to exit. "Sadly you are.. So move," she then moved past me and went upstairs, I followed behind her.

"Fuck ya mean sadly.. You used to wanna have my baby and shit now you act-"

"Acting like what? Kody you don't do shit for your son.. Even before you was in this so called coma.." she spat brushin' out her long weave.

I kissed my teeth, "that's a lie and yo ass know it.. I do everythang fa him that I can.. Don't talk down like I never did shit.. Cause yo ass on hush mode when I hand you some money," I replied snappily sittin' on the bed.

She scoffed then turned to face me, "money ain't shit.. Where's the care Kody? You can be heartless to us females but not your child."

I breathed out in annoyance, runnin' my hand down my face, "I do care.. I love that lil nigga. I jus' got out of fuckin' jail if you ain't heard me tha first time."

She shrugged, "could've called."

"I tried yo bitch ass kept ignorin'!" I raised my voice growin' completely irritated. 

"Why you here instead of with your other baby mama or.. Kita..?" She questioned wit a smile.

I reached out grabbin' her hand pullin' her in between my legs, "cause I wanna be wit'chu."

She looked down kissin' my lips and I kisses back. All a nigga needed right now was some good head in this comfortable ass bed.

Layla 💖.

I stared blankly at Qua as he was sleeping beside me. "Wake the fuck up," I spat slapping his bare chest harshly. He quickly shot up out of his sleep, "tha' fuck Lay?"

I smiled, "I need a dose."

"Its four in tha damn mornin' take some damn Nyquil," he then turned his back to me, going right back to sleep.

I folded my arms over my chest in annoyance, "Scrapp would've gave it to me," I mumbled to myself.

The bed then shuffled and the side lamp came on, Qua stared at me, "tha fuck you jus' said?"

A smile spreaded across my face.

"I ain't smilin'.." his eyebrows were furrowed in anger and it only made my sexual need even worse. "I'm just say-"

He quickly cut me off, "get fucked up if you want too.. Always sayin' some dumb ass shit," he spat growing more angry if possible.

"Okay!"

He kissed his teeth, "stupid ass female," he mumbled then reached over turning off the lamp getting comfortable once again.

"Stupid ass niggas..."

"Layla shut tha fuck up.. Jus' pissed me off. Imma slap ya dumb ass," he then exited the bed and walked out the room. I rolled my eyes and pressed my hands against my face, I need me a nigga.. ASAP and I'm not talking Rocky...