Chapter Thirty-Six.

Layla 🌺.

Dinner was quite fun with grandma, she is a joker like my dad was.. But I'm upset they snatched Nyla away from me once again and she wasn't even with me that long.

"So why'd you storm in so pissed off?" I asked Kody.

"Maaaan this shit crazy, Aaliyah aborted the baby because Scrapp is her brother and he told her too, come to find out baby wasn't mine. And Kita knew the entire time and... Now she pregnant."

"Damn, that's crazy," DJ mumbled passing the blunt to me.

"Dj, I don't smoke this shit," I laughed handing it to Quav who's eyes were already low as ever

"Dj, I don't smoke this shit," I laughed handing it to Quav who's eyes were already low as ever. "My bad, my bad," he laughed.
I stood up hearing my phone ring from upstairs, I quickly walked up the steps and entered my room, sitting on the bed seeing it was none other than Scrapp calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey beautiful, what you up to?"

I blushed, "nothing just sitting around the house, bored.."

"Mm well I'm in town tonight and I wanna see you."

I smiled then I started moving things around on the sidetable at random, "time and place."

"My condo.. downtown around eleven o'clock.. Floor6, and I got a request," he said all demanding like, I bit my bottom lip, "go ahead."

"Don't wear any panties," he then hung up, leaving me stunned with my mouth hanging open. "Who was that?" Quav asked entering the room. "Nobody," I spat.

He walked towards me and he pulled me by my arm snatching my phone out my hand and I tried to take it from him.

He pushed me onto the bed and unlocked my phone, and searched for what he was looking for.

"Really?" he hollered.

"I was going to tell you just now.." I admitted.

"No the fuck you wasn't," he shook his head with his face scrunched up, "you really wanna go there with me bitch?"

I looked shocked, "excuse me?" I stood up and he pointed his finger at me, "back the fuck up Layla," he said through gritted teeth.

"Wh-what did I do?" I questioned.

"It's not what you did! It's what you wasn't gonna do! And you wasn't gone tell any of us he called you, RIGHT?" he yelled and I breathed out, "yes I was.."

He rubbed his temples, "whatever just go fuckin' be wit him.. Aigh? Cause I'm done..." He started to walk out but I grabbed his arm, I felt the back of his hand meet my eye, sending me flying onto the floor.

I started to cry my eyes out in utter disbelief, I couldn't believe he hit me.. And actually meant to do it.

"Stop fuckin' wit me Layla, we done.." he then exited and I just laid there still crying. I heard the front door slam and Kody walked into the room, "what happened?"

"He hit me," I mumbled through my tears.

Kody laughed, "why you playin'?" I then looked at him and my eye throbbed in pain, "ohhh hell fuck naw!"

"Just leave it alone..." I stood up and climbed into the bed, pulling the blanket over my head, still crying.

Ω

The elevator opened exposing Scrapp's beautiful estate, the furniture was nicely placed, it was rather unexpected.

"Hey," he smiled walking towards me, "let me take you coat," he requested.

I allowed him to pull it off of me, exposing my black short, tight, dress, which had a dipping neckline. He placed my coat onto a rack and he grabbed my hand, leading me to his dining room.

"Oh my god.. You cooked?" I laughed and he nodded, "its rare but for you I could do it everyday."

He pulled my chair out and I sat down as he scooted it in, he sat across from me and he looked angered, "what the fuck happen to your eye?"

I looked down at my lap, sitting back in the chair, "I fell."

He kissed his teeth, "don't even play that fuckin' card with me.. Who did that to you?"

"Quavious," I looked at his expression seeing his eyebrows were furrowed, "I told you to stop fuckin' wit him!"

"OKAY WHY YOU YELLING AT ME SCRAPP?" I yelled back.

He shook his head, "so you just let him knock your ass out or what?"

I stood up and he reached over grabbing my wrist, "I'm sorry.." He stood up and walked to me, "I should go.."

"You shouldn't," he then placed his lips against mine and my eyes closed, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him, causing me to gasp.

He entered a room and laid me down onto the bed, he climbed onto me and removed his shirt.

I smiled seeing that he had shaved his abs, I ran my hand up and down them.

He lifted up my dress and pulled it over my head, he flipped me over and kissed down my spine. He stood up from the bed and removed his sweats and boxers.

He climbed back onto me and he kissed my neck, he rubbed his hand over my bare ass cheek, I felt him pushing himself inside of me.

"Your skin," he mumbled, kissing against my shoulder.

I gasped as he pushed further, "yo-your lips," I whispered. He grinded his hips into me and I moaned over and over, he gripped my hands interlocking his fingers with the back of my hand.
"Ohhh god Scrapp," I moaned faint like.

He continued kissing my back as he kept pushing, this feeling was amazing.

Every breath became shortened with a moan becoming louder. My body temperature was hot and I knew I had sweat coming from every gland, I'm sure I'm stuck to his pillow.

But this was a feeling.. I never wanted to stop.