Chapter Forty-One.

Layla 🌺.

"Layla come on baby girl.. Come on," Scrapp rushed clapping his hands.

"We can be a little late, my hair is curling up," I growled then he stood at the frame of the bathroom door.

"Your hair is beautiful.. Stop trippin'."

I rolled my eyes then I threw the flat iron into the glass mirror, "shut up okay? I know it doesn't look okay.."

I stepped onto the shattered glass ignoring the pain in my feet like I was numb to it.

"You okay? You be getting' outrageous attitudes and shit.. Plus my name ain't nowhere near Quavious so cut that shit out.. Asap."

I flopped onto the bed and I pulled the glass out of my feet. One piece was really long while the other was tiny.

"I just have my daddy's temper is all," I smiled looking up at him.

"Yeah.. You and Kody, you told me."

He breathed out, "still don't change the fact you broke my damn bathroom mirror Layla," he said sternly. "I'm sorry Scrapp its just my hair.. It makes me so mad sometimes..."

"Look stop stressin' over some damn hair."

I shrugged, "I'm just thinking about too much at one time.. I mean Kody isn't awake yet.. And I feel li-"

"Stop aight?"

I looked shocked at him, "Kody alright and sadly Quav is alright.. I knew you was about to discuss him.. Fuck him. He don't deserve you or to even see you. Nigga should've died and if you ask me, Kody was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."

My mouth fell, "you never suppose to wish death on anyone.. An-and who are you to say Kody was at the wrong place at the wrong time?"

"If you look at it.. The bullets were flying towards Quav side.. Not Kody's."

I looked confused, "what bullets? They said it was a ca-"

"Car accident I know but people said they saw bullets flying, maybe I'm just saying these things because I don't care for.." Scrapp shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "well don't wish death on him.. His leg is already broken in three places."

"And... How you know that?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Kita told me," I said in a duh tone but in reality, Quav told me himself. "I see," he nodded, "get dressed.. I'll get you somethin' for your foot," he kissed my cheek and walked out.

<>

"This steak is amazing," I covered mouth as I ate the delicious food. "You taste amazin'," Scrapp winked and I swallowed the chunk of meat.

"So you want me drop you off at your mo-"

"No!" I hollered and he chuckled, "aight damn.. Chill out." I smiled sweetly, "she may want me to stay over.. So I'll text you what she wants to do.."

"Sounds fine I'll miss you," he said making me laugh. "I'll miss me too," I mumbled and he kissed his teeth, "stop with the jokes, okay?"

I then laughed, "you know I'll miss you Scrapp so stop."

He then leaned over the table kissing me lips and I blushed, "I love your lips so much.."

"Really? You never told me that," he laughed at my compliment. "I love a lot of things about you," I said and he laughed again, "tell me.. I might love the same things about you."

I sat up with a arch in my back, I placed my elbows on the table, placing my hands on my cheeks. "Your height.. Your arms... Your dick," I then looked at him through my lashes with my tongue on my top lip.

"I love your pussy," he said leaning on the table.

"I love the way you fuck it," I smiled cheekily then he grabbed his napkin and waved it in the air, "I surrender.." I giggled, "stop playing I'm serious.."

"Oh really?"

I nodded staring into his eyes, "you've changed me Scrapp.. And I like it," I finally sat back and swallowed the last drop of my wine, still holding the glass in my hand.

"I like it too make me wanna fuck you in the restroom right now," he licked his lips.

"No!" I hollered then he laughed, "scary ass.."

"Let's get the brownie thingy and the bounce," I smiled and he nodded.

<>

I pulled the key from under Qua mat, and I unlocked his front door. I walked inside and he was watching TV.

"Hey Quavious," I said walking towards him and sitting beside him.

He looked at me, "how was yo date?" I smiled, "it was fine.."

"Crazy how a nigga get in a accident then you start fuckin' wit someone else.." He spat.

I rolled my eyes, "I been broke up with you so don't even go there.. Stupid ass," I mumbled the last part. "Whatever.. Have fun don't tell me shit when he chop ya ass up.."

I rolled my eyes, "you want some food?"

"Nope, I don't want you to do shit for me.. I told you don't even come.. You ain't seen me in the hospital so why show up now?"

I breathed out, "Quav no matter how many times I wanted to see you Scrapp wouldn't let me.." I said softly with soft eyes.

"Why you let a nigga control you like that?"

I shook my head, "I don't know but he's a nice guy once you get to know him.." I giggled starting to reminisce.

"He the devil in disguise you just too blind to see it," he said looking into my eyes. "You were the devil in disguise.. Don't speak on him, okay?" I found myself becoming a bit angry.

"Whatever.."

I stood up and pulled my shorts out my ass, "imma make your grouchy ass something to eat, okay?" I then pecked his cheek.

"No.. I want you to do somethin' else for me."

I then sat beside him, "what's wrong?" He shrugged, "can you like.. Make me feel good?"

My mouth dropped, "make you.. Make you feel good how?" I laughed and he breathed out, "lemme see you.. I ain't seen you in forever.."

I pulled my crop top over my head exposing my bare breasts, he stared at them, like he always used too. He reached up and squeezed at it, I closed my eyes and let him feel on me.

I then reached over and rubbed him through his sweats.

"Pull it out," he whispered then I opened my eyes and I reached in his sweats and inside his boxers pulling him out.

"Scrapp's gonna kill me," I mumbled taking him in my mouth, I hallowed my cheeks skillfully and bobbed my head quickly. "I'll kill that nigga," Qua moaned and I continued.

The door suddenly opened and I pulled my shirt to cover my chest, Qua put himself in his pants and in walked his parents.

"Hey Mr. And Mrs. Marshall," I smiled pulling Qua's sheet over me.

They both looked at me and drunkily spoke, then went upstairs, closing their room door.

I looked at Qua and he laughed, "just wait a good five minutes.."

"For what?" I questioned and he reached over pulling me towards him, "I miss you," he then kissed my lips and I kissed him back. Suddenly, his parents started moaning loudly and I laughed hard as ever.

"They nasty," I giggled.

"Right and my lonely ass just sit here all the time," I reached back into his sweats, "you not alone tonight.." I stood up pulling my shorts down and I climbed onto him. He held his dick up as I eased down onto it, "ohhh my god you feel so tight guh," he moaned and I placed my hands on his shoulders just grinding slowly.

"This is a-all yours tonight Quav.. I promise.." I whispered into his ear.