Chapter Fourteen.

Layla 🌺.

"You need to get some rest," Quav whispered to me as I leaned against his shoulder, "no.. Kody's coming back so I'll go home when he gets here.."

Just as I said that Kody walked in with Kita trailing behind him. "So what happen?" He asked and Kita wrapped her arms around him laying her head against his chest. "They haven't said anything else.." Quav said scratching his head, "then.. Why you bring her here?"

Kody kissed his teeth, "cause she not gone say shit to Brianna and vice versa atleast she here for me.. Just chill out."

"Family of Brianna Whitley," the doctor said and we all looked at him. "Like there's anyone else in here," I mumbled and Quav chuckled, "you need some sleep you grouchy.."

"No I ain't he just real dumb you just met us why.." I then calmed myself, I watched as they talked with the doctor. "I'm hungry," I whined and Quav stood up, "come on.. Let's find a vendin' machine.."

"Its far," I whined and he held his hand out. I took his hand standing to my feet, "so she good?" Kody asked and the doctor nodded, "everything is fine minus the other twin but.. We managed to remove him and everything is fine now.. Bri is resting down the hall... You can all go see her," he smiled patting Kody's back. "Thanks," Kody smiled and the doctor walked off.

"Okay guys I'm gonna go rest up," I said to them and they each nodded. "Yeah she gone leave her car in the lot and imma drive her home.."

"I wanna go to your house,' I mumbled pouting my bottom lip.

"Aight.." he then grabbed my hand and him and each the guys dapped each other up.

Then he pulled me out with him. "I think my mom and dad home," he mumbled scratching his dreads as we waited for the elevator to open. "Its okay I'll be quiet.." I yawned entering the elevator and he squeezed my bottom, "you ain't gotta make no promises."

"You're not getting my booty I am tired and hungry," I whined and he chuckled pushing the first floor, "I get what I want so I don't wanna hear it."

I giggled, "you do not get what you want."

He nodded quickly having his shoulder length dreads move with him, "yeah I do.. Lie again... I wanted a baby.. Got that.." he then rambled on and I stepped out the elevator exiting the automatic doors.

"Where did I park at fat butt?" he asked wrapping his arms around me as I stood there.

"Quavious move.. I don't know I'm hungry," I whined and he laughed looking around, "come on.."

I walked as he was still clinged around me, "you're an annoying boyfriend did you know that?" I asked laughing as he nibbled on my neck, "so you'll never find a better boyfriend than me.."

I rolled my eyes at that statement, "you're funny.."

He kissed his teeth, "fuck you tryna say?" He asked stepping infront of me. "I'm saying you're funny is all," I assured him.

"Funny huh?" He asked rhetorically and I nodded being smart, I then entered the passanger seat and he entered snatching his keys from me and started up the car. "You ain't gotta snatch," I spat then I yawned.

He pulled out the spot and sped out the semi empty parking lot, "whatever shut yo big headed ass up, got more head than you got body."

I then started laughing, "I swear I hate you," I giggled reaching over playing with his ear, "I hate you too," he mumbled taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Do you remember when we first met?" I asked starting to laugh hard, "yeah we was like four and five.. Your big headed ass was my cheerleader."

I giggled starting to remember.