Chapter Thirty-Nine.

Kody 🔫.

I pulled up to Qua house seein' he was already outside, he walked to my car gettin' in and I stared straight ahead.

"Look I'm sorry about ya sister.. But sh-"

"I ain't even worried about that shit no more, but you still ain't have to hit her," I spat finally makin' eye contact wit him.

"You right and I should apologize to her but the way shit ended last night.. And she caught me wit my dick out," he mumbled lookin' down at his lap.

I chuckled, "can't be serious.."

He then looked at me with soft eyes, "damn bro.. Look, I'll talk her into gettin' back wit you but I can't promise you nothin'."
"Ye-yeah I know, kinda didn't know what was goin' on wit me.."

I nodded and pulled away from the curb, speedin' down the street. I exited the subdivision, "you prolly just.. Shit.. I don't know I do the shit to Kita ass sometimes knowin' damn well imma get back wit her ass or be beggin' for her."

"Right.. I can't stand it.." he chuckled.

I pulled onto the highway and saw a car looked like it was speedin' towards us. "What the fuck?" I mumbled adjustin' my rearview mirror still tryna focus on the road.

Qua looked back, "the chasin' us.." he panicked.

"Get the strap," he shook his head then chuckled, "you gone be mad at me.."

"You left the fuckin' strap Quavious, nigga that's stupid!" I hollered speedin' up. "Well you'ont even got one in here!" He hollered back.

"Because them niggas took it when they took my damn car!" I looked in my rear again seein' a arm holdin' a large gun and I gasped, they let they bullets start to fly.

I swerved towards a car but it sped up and we bumped into the cement border and the car flipped off.

I couldn't feel any of my body and I hated it..

All I seen was darkness, no light anywhere, if this was hell.. I didn't wanna be here.

Layla 🌺.

"Get off me, I want to see him!" I hollered as the officers were trying to hold me back from getting to Quav's room.

I just had to make sure he was okay, I had to make sure he forgave me, I had to make sure I apologized again.

"Ma'am calm down!"

I felt them slam me onto the ground, "that ain't even necessary," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yes it is, she is fighting a officer of the law.." Another officer spoke.

"Man I got her, get off her," I felt them release their strong grips and someone pulled me up, I looked up seeing none other than Scrapp.

"You good?"

I shook my head with tears starting to fall, he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me into his chest.

"You gone be aigh," he assured me.

"I-I just want to see him," I cried more.

Not being able to see Qua for myself was killing me, Kody's in a coma, my mama getting drunk like this too much for me at one time.

"Look at me.."

I kept crying, "Lay look at me," I looked at Scrapp and he held my chin up with his finger, "everything gone be okay.. Trust me."

I nodded biting my bottom lip to keep me from crying, since that's all I wanted to do right now.

"Now gimme a kiss," he whispered then I stood on my tippy toes pecking his lips.

"What happened?" Kita asked rushing towards us.

"They was in a wreck and they car flipped off the wall on the highway," Scrapp informed.

Kita gasped and covered her mouth, I could see tears forming in her eyes. "I mean i-is Kody okay? Are they okay? Have they said anything?" she bombarded with questions.

But I was just as curious as she was.

"Kody's in a coma.." I said softly, Scrapp wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked to the waiting room. "But that's all they've told me," I sighed.

"Kody gone be good.. He strong," Kita assured herself and I. "But Qua?" I questioned, staring off.

"He gone be good, trust me.." Scrapp assured me

I been here for four hours and three hours ago they told me Kody was in a coma.. But nothing about Quavious.

Nothing at all.

"Look, you tired? Hungry?" Scrapp asked sweetly and I nodded, "I hate hospitals.. And I need a drink."

"Go get some rest.. DJ and them on their way... I'll call you if I hear anything," Kita smiled and I forced a smile, "thanks."

Scrapp walked out and I followed behind him, "I hate hospitals too.. They never tell you shit." He said as we arrived to the double doors.

I nodded agreeing with him, "anticipation kills me," I admitted.

He kissed his teeth, "you stressin' over nothin' everything gone be good.. Trust me.. But I got some bottles at home and I could whip you up somethin' quick and easy.."

I let out a laugh, "quick and easy.. Sounds like someone I know."

"Girlll.. I know damn well you didn't go there with me.. Ms. Imma cum in two point five seconds.. Last time I checked I wasn't no minute man."

I let my eyes roll and a smile found itself on my lips, "whatever.. Just walk," I pushed him as he started walking to his car.
He quickly turned around and swept me off my feet causing me to giggle, "if you don't put me down!"

"What's gone happen?" He asked staring at me. I placed my hand on his shoulder and I kissed his lips deeply, something came over me.. This man was amazing.

He deepened the kiss and I felt a shiver crawl throughout my body.

He pulled away, "let's go," he whispered and I nodded biting my bottom lip staring into his dark eyes.

If I am not suppose to be messing with this man.. Lord send me a sign.

<>

Scrapp shoved me onto his bed and he climbed on me, kissing my lips.

Maybe right now he was my Advil, my Tylenol, my drug.. My stress reliever but.. This might be a high I never wanna come down from.

"Ohh god Scrapp," I moaned.

Forgive me.