Chapter XIII

A/N: Bazooka Rocks Concert in our country last Sunday! If you're wondering what that is, it's kind of like America's Warped Tour, only with fewer bands. Radio Drive By, Tonight Alive, We Came As Romans, A Rocket To The Moon and All Time Low performed. God. I started crying when I saw Alex freaking Gaskarth five meters away from me (And the whole band too, mind you.). I looked so shitty, but I don't care. I'm just so happy I could see them again! They did the same intro as Straight to DVD (The whole blankets thing and Lost In Stereo thing. Get it?). AND I'M SO SORRY BUT AS:LDKADK I JUST CAN'T STOP FANGIRLING.

Enough of the me update, I'm sorry if this serves as a filler chapter. I know. I'm suffering from mind block due to exams. The next few chapters would be a lot better. I promise.

Jack's Point of View

It's been a few days since Terri had awaken from the hospital, or so I've heard from my mom. Everything went downhill from the day Terri's dad kicked me out. Her dad told my parents that it was partly my fault why Terri tried to kill herself. My dad was really upset with me, but Mom had it worst. I've never disappointed my parents before, never in my whole life, until now. To make matters worse, Alex stopped talking to me in school. Band practices were stopped by Alex without explanation, which totally confused poor Zack and Rian. It's frustrating, I feel so stupid, but I can't blame anyone for this except me. 

Except, perhaps, Therese.

Speaking of that bitch, she and her cronies started laying low since that incident. She stopped showing herself towards me, nor did she act like we knew each other. I guess some good things were pulled out from this incident. 

I inhaled a last, long drag of smoke before throwing the cigarette out and stepping on it. I've always felt the need to relax outside of school with a cigarette when everything is getting tough. It's against the rules, but so far, I've managed to always get away with staying here for a subject or two.

"Mr. Barakat, what in the heavens are you doing in here?" A familiar voice from behind me made me flinch. 

Fuck. God, damn it. 

I turned to face the school principal, Mr. Quinn, and tried to win him over with my innocent smile. His face remained stern, with his lips pursed together. Great. I'm so dead. "Hello, Sir Kellin." I said as brightly as I can, just for the sake of annoying him. "It's Mr. Quinn to you, Barakat. Trying to talk sweet to me won't get you out of trouble." he said, clearly annoyed. "Come with me to the office." I groaned as he turned around and started to walk to his office with me behind him.

-x-

"Are you fucking serious, Sir?" My heart sank healf-heartedly as I stared at the brochure he gave me. Mr. Quinn glared at me disapprovingly, and I immediately sank back in my chair. "Yes. The drama club needs someone to play for the main character. If you didn't accomplish this and be damn good with your acting, I'll phone your parents to let them know of your offense in school. Are we clear?" 

I sighed, making him twitch. Old faggot. I knew he was enjoying this. "Yes, sir." I mumbled weakly, getting up and starting to leave.

Terri's Point of View

"Terri? Is that you? Oh, thank God you're okay!" Chelsie, my classmate (who wasn't really that much of a bitch towards me, unlike everyone else)  from History class squealed through the phone, crying. I sighed. Great. First, Alex and now, Chelsie. 

I'm not mad or anything at Alex. Ever since I woke up in this hospital room, Alex has been with me 24/7, which is great since I needed good company. Everything is supposed to be okay for me right now, if only he's not fussing over me every minute. I've said at least a hundred "I'm fine"s too him this morning, none of them which he believed in. He kept on treating me like I couldn't do a single damn thing on my own, and even went as far as asking if he could change my clothes for me. I mean, I know we're bestfriends, but come the fuck on. 

"Of course I'm okay, Chels." I rolled my eyes as I transfered the cellphone to my other ear. "What are you expecting, that I've jumped off the hospital's top floor by now?" I flinched as I saw Alex, who was just beside my bed, glare at me faster than I could even finish my sentence. I held out a peace sign for him to know I was only kidding. Chelsie didn't seem to hear my sarcasm though, because she went straight to the point on why she called me. "You've got to help me, Terr. I heard you're really good in writing". she pleaded. "Whoa. Okay, what's all this about?" I tried to calm her down, confused. Chelsie's never been the type to ask things from me, we just greet each other occassionally whenever we pass by each other. If she's asking shit from me, then it must be something I could help with. 

"Our facilitator in the drama club wants us to do an original play for the school festival. That's like, two weeks away. We're kind of panicking and we don't know what to do." her voice seems to be trembling. "And you're calling me because you want me to write a play for you guys, right?" I filled the line for her, to which she admitted to after a few reluctant seconds. "And, another thing.." Chelsie added, a bit shy now. "Alright. Anything for you, Chelsie." I sighed, a little bit confident of the small things I had to do.

Most wrong decision I've ever made. 

"Yeah, well... You promise you won't back out, okay?" she added, feeling a bit hopeful. "Yeah. Sure." I answered as smooth as I can as Alex held out a bag of potato chips for me. "So, what else could I help with? Props? Designing?" "Actually, no." Chelsie replied after a few seconds. "You see, we're also out of people who'd play the lead role.. And we want it to be a love story. So since you already said yes, you'll be playing the lead role for the woman's part. Okay? That really helps a lot! Thanks Terri!" and she shut the conversation, with my mouth hanging agape, too shocked to protest.