A Surprising Welcome-Back

"Norpic was great! I can't believe you didn't tell us about your home planet earlier!" Ying yelled.

After a month's vacation in Norpic, Fang's home planet, the Super Six heads back to planet Earth on their home-styled, spaceship jet.

"Hey, it was a surprise! See, weren't you surprised?" Fang smirked.

"Definitely," Boboiboy agreed.

Gopal stretched. "I'm going for a beauty sleep. Gooood night."

Lia laughed. "How do you know if it's morning or night now? We're in the middle of space!"

"Sure do looks nice here." Yaya was glancing out of the window at the shining stars. Asteroids, comets and meteors passed by at least once and, never leaving the scene, was the blazing, giant star known as the Sun.

Several days passed before they reached planet Earth. Luckily they had a mini home in the spaceship that has just enough life supplies for them to stay for the journey back. But what they first saw when they arrived was nothing they expected...

The bright, clear morning sky rippled and down came a fierce, dark purple spaceship. It landed soundlessly near a tall building known as the Super Six headquarters, as bright as the sky above.

"Finally! We've arrived," was the first thing Fang said when they got out.

"Yeah. Now it's back to our usual lives..." Gopal moaned.

"Hands up. Behind your back."

Everyone whipped around to see police officers in suits of blazing fire red pointing their guns at them. They got into a fighting stance.

"About time," said a police officer with thick moustache, a pair of sunglasses perched on his nose.

"What's the meaning of this?" Boboiboy demanded furiously, as the team got their powers ready to be released.

The police officers laughed at them as if they were babies who had just fallen down from walking. "You're under arrest, criminal. Now put your hands behind your back, or else you'll be in more trouble than you are now."

The other members of the police forced their hands around and handcuffed them.

As Boboiboy was being dragged to the police's jets, he looked behind his back to his friends, who seemed as bewildered as him. His mind was lost in panic and confusion, his thinking seemed to be in a slower pace than usual.

Not until something caught his eye that would make this situation definitely worse. The Super Six headquarters had police lines on perimeter of it, the doors were barricaded, some windows smashed.

Boboiboy very much wanted to say something, but knew it was best to keep quiet for the moment. He was sure that his pals feel the same. So much for the welcoming surprise. While he was being dragged to the one of the jets, he realised that they were all being separated into different jets. This made him feel even more worried. Behind him, a few metres away, was Lia, looking down at her feet. Fortunately, she looked up the moment Boboiboy quietly stomped his foot on a staircase that led to the police jet he was being pushed into. 

He looked from her to his watch that was hidden under his wrist glove. Lia stared back startled. He did it again a couple more times and aggressively, this was no time to be playing around, he was almost at the top of the stairs. At what seemed forever, Lia knew what he meant and nodded with a determined smile. That was what he saw last before the jet's door slammed shut in front of his face. 

"C'mon, little boy." The same police officer with the thick moustache and sunglasses and pushed him onto a seat, leaving him still handcuffed. 

"Don't even try to escape, and that's an order." 

With that, he walked to the pilot's seat and adjusted the rear mirror so that it reflected Boboiboy, sitting in his seat. He chuckled and made the jet blast off into the sky.

He shifted in his seat a bit to click on a button on his power band. Boboiboy hoped with everything he has that Lia really know what he meant, and that she would be able to pass the message on to the others.