Zedkiel

A/N: In this chapter, Venosaur is going to be introduced. For those readers who doesn't know what a Venosaur is, watch the video above. It'll give you some basic knowledge about it. Zedkiel is a character of official_anne.

***

Three weeks later, the Super Six found themselves hiking in a small jungle in Blazeland. The reason they had been walking for an hour now was because Boboiboy take it that even though they are in hiding, they should always take the opportunity to exercise. 

"I'm-so-tired." With that, Gopal collapsed onto the floor, his chest heaving. 

Fang, Yaya and Lia all stared at Boboiboy, anticipating for his command. 

"Er...we'll stop here for today." 

Everyone sighed and collapsed onto the ground too, leaving Boboiboy dumbstruck by their sudden performance of dropping onto the ground.

After several seconds, he found it useless pitying them and so he put his bag down and started taking out folded tents from the dark depths it. As he was doing this, he didn't notice that someone was approaching them.

This guy wearing glasses, or whoever he is, didn't look lost. He was wearing a high-collared blue zipped jacket with black jeans; a headset that seemed very new. His blossoming green eyes scanned the place, and his black hair, with green running through it, gave him a swag look of first impression. 

He approached the campsite without anyone noticing. He went to Boboiboy first, bent down and smiled at Boboiboy who was still scrambling about finding tents in his bag. 

"Found your things yet?"

But the guy was already expecting what his reaction will be. Boboiboy jumped up with a jolt to face him, thunderstruck. His expectation made the guy remain his expression calm with a heartwarming grin.

"Who are you? What are you here for?" Boboiboy demanded, though there was a hint of insecurity in his voice.

His sudden outburst seemed to have caught the other's attention. Gopal, Fang and Yaya paused, whatever they were doing, to look at what was going on. But Lia gasped as her hands flew to her mouth.

Nobody moved, but a second later Lia had flung herself against the guy, arms wrapped around his chest, for she was a head shorter than him. Everyone stared dumbfounded at them as the guy chuckled and rubbed Lia's head.

"Good to see you again, Lia," he smiled, in a surprising soothing tone.

They both let go of each other.

"Good to see you too!" Lia exclaimed, smiling so big that it seems odd.

"Um...may you introduce...?" Fang asked, stepping forward.

"Oh, of course! Zedkiel, this is Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Boboiboy. Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Boboiboy, this is Zedkiel, my step-cousin."

"Nice to meet you." Boboiboy shook hands with him uneasily.

"It is a pleasure to meet the leader of the Super Six, and the rest of the team too."

Boboiboy gritted his teeth, raising an eyebrow. "Can you let go of my hand now?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry!" He chuckled, letting go of Boboiboy's hand.

Zedkiel had a strong grip indeed, Boboiboy thought, as he tried shaking off the pain from his hand that had nearly became a flat piece of meat.

"Hey, Lia. I've got a surprise for you..."

Lia raised her eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Don't shout or anything, OK?" He smirked, took out a red and white ball the size of a ping pong ball and enlarged it to the size of a baseball with a click on a button that was allocated on the border between the red and white sections.

All eyes followed as it was thrown into the air. It opened as a streak of blue light flew out from it onto the ground. It took a few moments to transform into a four-legged, giant green beast with a blooming red flower and wide leaves on it's back.

"Saur!" it shouted once it was spawned, making the ground shake in its deep, strong voice.

"Wow!"

Everyone was impressed by the thing that was giant in front of their very eyes. It noticed, and did more spectacular poses to show itself off. True, it looked a bit ugly, but it honestly looked like it could crush a truck into pieces.

"You got a Venosaur! Awesome, cuz!" Lia squealed, the Super Six blinked at her sheepishly.

Zedkiel nodded, realised that the Super Six were new to this, and explained. "This big guy's here my buddy, Venosaur."

"Nice name," Gopal muttered, eyes wide, still on the Venosaur.

"This is what I do, I collect Pokemon," Zedkiel continued. "Venosaur is a type of Pokemon. There are 18 elements, or what we call types, of Pokemon. My buddy here is a grass-poison-type."

Venosaur opened its mouth wide and yawned. 

"Amazing. This Pokemon stuff. How do you collect it?" Yaya asked, interested for more information.

Zedkiel smiled. "With this." He took out the red and white baseball-sized ball that Venosaur had previously came out from. "This is a Pokeball. It's purpose is to help you catch Pokemon."

Fang took it from his hands, but Zedkiel did not argue, instead, he just tried keeping it in his view, like he was scared Fang would spoil it. Fang analysed the Pokeball by spinning it around his hand, opening it and peeking inside of it. After that, he returned the Pokeball back to Zedkiel.

"Thank you," Zedkiel said. "I think that's enough for today. Venosaur, return."

A beam of red light from the white button that enlarged the Pokeball hit Venosaur by its side and Venosaur disappeared, as if the red light itself had absorbed Venosaur as it retracted back into the ball.

Boboiboy rushed over to Zedkiel. "Is Venosaur back into the Pokeball?"

Zedkiel glanced at the Pokeball, grinning in a satisfied way before answering Boboiboy. "Yes, it is."