Dwelling Deep in Thoughts

Yaya was the first to return to the campsite. She had to wait a few more minutes before Fang came in, then Gopal, Lia and Boboiboy.

All of them seemed to have suffered the same fate as Yaya, but even so, Yaya looks to be the one least damaged by the escape. The others were bruised badly, and it was Yaya who was helping them all at once.

She was treating Fang's sprained ankle in his tent with a wet cloth when Fang spoke.

"Yaya, where's Ying?" Fang asked, his voice barely than a whisper.

Yaya froze. Ying. How could she forget?

"Hold up a sec, let me contact her."

She whipped around and pressed on her ear. "Copy, YA. YI, where are you?" No answer.

At that moment, the tent opened and Boboiboy looked around curiously. "Is there something wrong?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

Yaya smiled innocently, hoping that he would consider it. "Nothing at all! Fang's getting better, I think."

Apparently, Boboiboy's eyes narrowed. "I mean, about your call?"

Yaya had no choice but to tell him the obvious truth, which, she reckon, hadn't found out yet.

"Ying's missing," Yaya muttered sadly, head dipped low. "I was trying to contact her about her whereabouts, but it's no use."

Boboiboy looked symphatic, and was about to say something when both of them heard something at the same time. Scrapings, the sound of someone being dragged against the floor, and the horrible truth revealed itself to Yaya: they got her.

***

Fang had been out cold for the day, but the others didn't bother waking him up. It was night by now, and with every second that passed, the less hope they had that Ying was going to return. Fang would probably not be happy about this.

They also had some time to talk about what they had found out in their break in, and it looks like they were wanted for everything the same.

In Boboiboy's opinion, they should be moving place to place everyday, so as to not get targeted easily again by anybody. He also insisted that the Super Six (what's remaining of them) cut off every way of communication from the real world except between each other.

***

Morning came. The sun shining over the remains of the rain that had been pouring down upon them overnight. It only because of that did Boboiboy went into his tent, or else he could've stayed outside and spend the entire night staring into the burning logs. Due to what happened yesterday, he couldn't sleep. His mind would always give him a jolt or rather not let his eyes close whenever he feels tired. The lost of Ying was overwhelming, but not only that, they were some other things that were more important than that now...

His mind kept on dwelling into the past, for some reason, like there was a connection with this crisis and the one that had happened before, he knew it, but which? He thought about Astor, about how he died in the Attack of the Tigas; about the two thieves Cassandra and Omegron and the trouble they had caused; about the Ninjago realm, where Adu Du had once sent their power bands; about the evil alien group Angloget and how they tried taking over Pulau Rintis by enslaving people, and how he...himself, once became the cause of the world-changing phenomena.

Boboiboy clenched his fist as he sat by the now dampened fire that he didn't care about anymore. He was alone now, alone enough to dwell in his thoughts himself without anyone interrupting. It was like a light bulb has been switched on, he had a most ridiculous idea of solving this crisis. But he shoved it away, no way he could stop all this alone. He needed people, he always needed people to help him out. He was always incapable fighting in the face of enemy without his friends.

There was a sound of crunching leaves, someone was coming. Boboiboy turned around quickly, getting up to his feet at the same time, ready to face anyone off that was about to fight him, but it was only Fang, coming out of his tent.

Fang looked most curious, he glanced at the Sun, and then at Boboiboy, then at the water puddles, then his hands. "Tell me I hadn't blacked out."

Boboiboy sighed. "You blacked out."

Fang frowned. "That was the opposite of what I meant."

"Well, I thought you wanted the truth than the sarcastic answer," Boboiboy shrugged.

Now it was Fang's turn to sigh. "Anyways, did I miss anything?"

There comes the question. Should Boboiboy tell him that Ying's been captured? Because that would definitely worry him, and he doesn't seem to be in the condition to worry now.

While still deciding to tell him or not, Fang narrowed his eyes. "There's something wrong."

Boboiboy tried not to splutter. "N-no there isn't! Uh...just that we were all hunted in every continent for the same reason, we found that out yesterday while you were still being treated. Your ankle OK?"

"Well..." he said, rolling his eyes, testing out his ankle at the same time. "It's OK now I suppose." He grinned.

Boboiboy returned the grin. "Great. We're gonna move this afternoon, think that's fine?"

Fang nodded. "Alright with me."

"Morning, boys!" a voice said most happily.

They both turned to the sound and saw Yaya walking over. "Heavy rain last night, ain't it?" she nodded, looking around at the area. "So...what were you guys talking about?"

"Just updating Fang with the news last night."

"Oh," Yaya's face dropped that most instance as she faced Fang. "I'm so sorry Fang that that happened."

Fang arched an eyebrow. "What happened?"

Yaya looked more confused than Fang. "Ying, of course. Didn't Boboiboy told you that? She's..." she struggled to find words. "Gone."

"Gone?" the seriousness in Fang's tone getting thicker. "What do you mean gone?"

Yaya had gone pale. "She's been kidnapped...by the-"

Unexpectedly, Fang held a hand out to Yaya, and she fell silent. "Thanks, Yaya. For the news." He looked at Boboiboy straight in the eyes and nodded, walking in a odd pace away from them.

"Is he going to be OK?" Boboiboy muttered, staring at where Fang had left.

Yaya sighed.

"I mean his ankle," Boboiboy corrected.

"Um...maybe," Yaya said uncertainly.