The Garage at Ata Ta Tiga

How long it had took, Boboiboy didn't know. But he knew that the landing was a rough one. The capsule crashed and skidded roughly with the sound of metal friction that sounded like agony. The force of the landing was so powerful that it only stopped when it collided with a boulder, at the same time Boboiboy's head hit his head against the pod. Ouch. God, it was hard, and painful.

As Boboiboy got out of the escape pod that was now smoking at the part where it had hit the boulder, rubbing his head, he stared at the below him at the small town washed in bright daylight. Weird looking birds flew over his head and pink clouds floated above. It reminded him much of cotton candy.

For some unknown reason, he felt exhausted, tired, like he was drained of energy. He saw Astor's garage near to where he was, at the edge of the town, and trudged over to it.

The place was clear, not even an alien in one sight, except for the old Kubulus alien that helped take care of Astor's garage when he was gone. He was cleaning a car under the shed with a wet cloth, he caught Boboiboy's eye and nodded; Boboiboy nodded back.

As Boboiboy approached the single door, which he knew led into a lift, it slid sideways open to welcome him in. He stepped into the dark, tiny shack as it lit up and sank underground. Boboiboy yawned, his eyes drooping. But the tinkle of the lift woke him up before he could even go into sleep.

He arrived at the floor where he and his teammates slept while having a temporary stay in Ata Ta Tiga. He trudged to the middle room, his room, didn't bother to on the lights and fell into his comfortable bed face down and fell into a deep sleep. It was like home, a sphere the size of a football floating above him.

"Tsk this boy, doesn't even take a second to say hi to me," Ochobot growled, flying out of the room.

***

"No, no, no, no, no! How can I forget!"

Boboiboy had rushed out of bed, took a quick shower, changed into new clothes, a long-sleeved hoody and loose pants (he found them as spare clothes), stuffed his dirty old clothes and hat into a backpack, and had something to eat just in fifteen minutes.

He was running, his new sport shoes screeching on the floor to the secret room in the hallways when-

"I swear! No one's in there, it's only me here!"

He paused, listening for more commotion, but only muffled words that were not distinguishable were heard, so he continued on finding for the piece of floor to step on.

"Where is it, where is it, where is it????" He paced quickly up and down the hallway in vertical rows, hoping that he would step on the right one.

"Hey, Boboiboy!" a robotic voice said quite loudly. A second later he looked up to see a yellow little sphere zooming straight at him, and then locking him with its cold, silver arms around his body.

The force of it made Boboiboy stumbled a bit, but the moment he saw Ochobot, he felt relieved and guilty at the same time.

He patted Ochobot's head as he looked up. "How have you been, Ochobot?"

Ochobot released him, the two metal pieces above his arms flapping to keep him floating. "I've been great. It's alright, actually. Alxebot's a good friend!"

"Oh, where is he?"

Ochobot then noticed and turned his back to Boboiboy. "Alxebot! You can come out now.."

There was movement in the living room and another power sphere, dark purple this time, lurked out to be revealed at the end of the corridor.

"Hi, Boboiboy," Alxebot greeted.