The Floating Island

"I think we should rest here for the moment," Lia suggested.

"She's right, it's not like we always come here they wouldn't really suspect us here, would they? So why not stay for the moment?" said Fang.

Far away from Blazeland, through a wave of mist, was the abandoned and forgotten floating island. And that's where the fellows of Super Six are.

"Let's set up camp." Boboiboy grinned.

Instead of using normal camping materials, they used theirs powers to make their campsite and also to ensure their basic protection on a rocky desert.

By the time they finished, it was already night time.

The first breath of the cold night wind blew at their artificial fire. All hands were opened against it, everyone needing the warmth radiated by it.

"So..." Yaya said, taking her hands back to her herself and curling up into a ball.

"Hm?" Boboiboy looked at her.

"We need to do something, something about this." She stared seriously straight into his eyes, and he knew she meant it.

"They photoshopped it." Fang said, joining in the conversation.

"What?" Gopal had his eyes wide, his mouth at the stage of going to explode with all the savouries he had transformed himself out of environmental leftovers.

"It was obvious," Fang continued. "But I'm not sure you all realised it or not. By the looks of it, you guys didn't. Don't take it offensively!" he said, backtracking a little in his seat as Ying and Yaya stood up at the words of that.

"Fine." Ying said with the air of anger, and sat back down, but this time with her arms crossed, doing all her best to not make eye contact with Fang.

Fang glanced back at her in shock, but didn't say anything.

"It-it's late, why not we all go to bed?" Lia said, in a fake enthusiastic tone. "We can go around the island tomorrow to find a better place for us to stay!"

Boboiboy nodded. "Good idea. Night, all!"

Ying and Yaya walked away without saying another word. Fang, Lia and Gopal greeted each other and Boboiboy "Good night!" before walking into their sharing camps. Boboiboy was to sleep with Fang, Gopal with Lia, Yaya with Ying.

The fire at the centre of the campsite dimmed as the sky got darker until moon and stars glistened. With a breath as light as a breeze, the fire was extinguished, leaving their campsite in total darkness.

***

The morning sun rose, its light hiding the night sky away from naked eyes. Lia was the first one to wake at dawn. She stretched her arms and yawned open-mouthed at the surfacing sun as she got out of her tent. It was all peacefully quiet, with only the sound of whistling wind as the background.

Suddenly, from a long distance away, thanks to her sharp ears ability, she could hear a bush rustling, and then scurrying footsteps. An idea came to her mind. If they are animals here, there will be food and water here too!

Doing everything she can, she searched for the sound waves of the scurrying animal in the air, and she found it. It was in the direction over a tall mountain, not far away.

She ran for it. Life burning along with her passion to find things to survive on, and especially to satisfy the Super Six. After running a few metres, she came to a halt, something running through her brain. What if they got worried?

Rooted to the spot, she thought.

"Well, I should be able to hear them, and I could send a message to them back." She nodded to herself.  "No worries."

***

"Lia! Lia? Where are you?" Boboiboy yelled through the silent air.

"No trace of her," Gopal sighed, shaking his head as he checked out his tent for any messages left.

Yaya gasped so loudly that everyone turned to her. She quickly covered her mouth but removed it the moment looked at her curiously.

"She may be taken away by creatures on this island..."

This made everyone gasp the same way she did before.

"We need to find her, quick! Everyone, split up. Ying, you go east, Yaya, you go-"

But his words were cut off by a mysterious voice that seemed to echo in the desert itself, making them all jump. "I AM SAFE. PLEASE DO NOT WORRY. I AM OVER THE MOUNTAIN ON THE NORTH. COME, THERE'S SOMETHING GREAT HERE."

"Lia! Is that you?" Fang cupped his hands and screamed at the direction of the mountain where Lia said she was. But there was no reply. 

Boboiboy bit his lips. "Let's go find her then."

The others nodded and started packing up their camps and removing their protection to follow where hopefully Lia has pointed.