Light Soul Capturer 7000

Boboiboy formed back to one again. He looked around, trying to see if anything odd's happening. Grins spread on every face possible in the room, and he saw, thunderstruck, that the entangled Ying had disappeared into mist.

"What-what's going on? What's the meaning of this?" Boboiboy spluttered, dumbfounded.

The General of Toxic got up from the floor, cackling weakly; having being beaten up badly by Thorn had resulted him drained of energy. But even a few cuts across his body, he was still in full evil mode. "They were merely just their subconscious. The percentage just now displayed was how much of their light soul was corrupted. You're too late, Boboiboy."

Boboiboy's eyes widened. The containers storing his friend's bodies had opened up, and they were wide awake.

"Welcome to the unfolding of the evil, Super Six!" the General of Strength cried, as the five of his friends, Fang, Lia, Yaya, Ying and Gopal marched out obediently from their pods.

"Now," the General of Transformation said softly. "Get him!"

Everything happened so quick that Boboiboy had to match his brain speed to his surroundings. Fang flung himself against Boboiboy, but Boboiboy was quick enough to dodge. Yaya and Ying headed to him with their bodies glowing yellow and pink, and he was hit off his feet.

When he got up, Gopal was aiming straight at him. And when he summoned an earth shield did the earth transform into a bunch of candies.

"Shadow thrust!"

A brick of black from his right told him that he was about to be attacked by Fang. He quickly changed to Solar.

"Solar beam!"

His powers blasted right through Fang's and even brought him down. But he had barely time to escape before he was hit by Lia's supersonic screech.

"Give up, Boboiboy..." said the General of Hypnosis directly in front of him. "You are no match against all five of them. Surrender, and you will feel no more pain."

Boboiboy tried looking everywhere but into the General of Hypnosis' eyes. He knew he was trying to take advantage of him now that he was being cornered. But his hopes weren't that low as they think it is. The escape door, he knew, was somewhere around here. He needed to distract them-

"Light flash!"

Golden light shone brightly from Boboiboy himself. It stunned everyone and even Lia's supersonic screech stopped. He ran towards the escape door as fast as he dare, and used his Blaze powers to melt the door against the wall, and Quake and Ice to toughen it up.

As Boboiboy left the door to dash down the stairs, he heard noises, and that told him that they were attempting to rip the door open.

Three floors below he found a door that leads off to what he once knew as a large room that the Super Six haven't used so far. He shouldered the door open and it did. And once it did, his mouth fell open so big that it could've reached the floor.

Black, corrupted light souls were trapped in glass-metal jars suspended in mid-air and connected by metal tubes to the body of a tall machine. The machine gave off that sick aura again, and Boboiboy suspected now that the sick aura is Dark energy.

If that is so...this was it. This was the source of it all. The purple thing. Footsteps were heard outside. They were close. As Boboiboy fumbled through his pockets for the object, the door slammed open. And Boboiboy, who had got his fingers on the purple material, jumped and it slipped from his fingers and slided along the smooth floor somewhere away from him.

He couldn't reach it now, it would be too obvious and his friends were already standing between him and the material, the Kubulusians coming in next. Luckily, no one noticed the small rectangular thing left on the ground.

"Seems like you have found our grand scheme, eh? This is, the Light Soul Capturer 7000!" the General of Reflexes boasted, the machine gave a lurch.

"Nice, huh?" smirked the General of Reformation. "About a thousand Light Souls are encased in this baby! Of course, we didn't have time to capture petty people's one. Ha, you see that once there?" He pointed to an empty Light Soul case. "That one will be yours."

Boboiboy took a step back. He had reached the wall. And his friends were closing around him, there was no way to run. He was cornered.

"Please, guys. It's me, Boboiboy! Don't you remember me?!" Boboiboy attempted helplessly. But they showed no signs of hearing him.

"Hehehe...gotcha there." the General of Telekinesis muttered to himself.

A heavy green machine gun appeared out from nowhere, aimed straight at Boboiboy.

"Dark energy beam!" It loaded, and a big, purple beam of energy came out of where bullets usually do.

Boboiboy was too slow when he saw it, but he had nowhere to run. His friends moved out of the way just in time and he himself was suddenly held in place by Yaya's gravity powers.

Pain. Boboiboy's scream could have reached the ears of the next galaxy if it weren't for the room echoing it. The pain was beyond limit and he knew he couldn't resist it any longer. His heart and mind would explode in agony and he would be left as a soul-free, lifeless body-

And that's when it happened.

The world was more quieter and dimmer than usual. There was a shape of a sphere, an orange sphere. He was so sure of it. He and it was the only thing in the world. He felt its warmth. He felt its bond with it. He was part of it, and one with it.

"What-what are you doing?!" a very soft voice yelled.

Zedkiel had barged into the scene, placed the purple shred of material onto the digital keyboard of the machine and had slashed down using his Dark powers at the General of Telekinesis, making him drop the machine gun. Boboiboy may not know, but Zedkiel think he does. The purple material was a key that could hack into anything digitally, including the Light Soul Capturer 7000.

The glasses of all the jars slid open. Corrupted, but healing Light Souls flew freely around the air. All of them trying to find its owner. Fang, Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Lia's had returned to them. It went straight through their chests and all of them collapsed. They must be as weak as their Light Souls, as Light Souls are a part of them.

But Boboiboy. He was looking very blurred, like he was somewhere between life and death.

"Boboiboy!" Zedkiel was running over to him when something weird happened. Boboiboy's Light Soul, an orange one, had burst into strings of orange.

Zedkiel stood there, not knowing what to do, whether this was good or bad. The strings enveloped Boboiboy, and Boboiboy glowed bright orange as he floated, only his silhouette seen. In the sound of shattering glass, the glowing layer of power shattered to reveal a new Boboiboy.

For a start, Boboiboy now didn't have his power band on his wrist nor his cap, his brown hair with the single strand of white displayed. He was still wearing his usual uniform, but there were certain changes. His orange coat now had swirls of white traced upon it. His black pants now consists of stripes of seven colours: red, dark blue, brown, orange, light blue, yellow and green. His eyes were still hazel brown, but there was something else. A gleaming orange spear was on his back. 

"Could-he couldn't have-" Zedkiel sputtered, awestruck, unable to find words.

Boboiboy looked down at the seven terrified Generals, anger clearly shown in his face. 

"You hurt my friends...and you shall pay!"