There Ain't No Future

When they have finally registered what had just happened, Fang sighed, and turned over to Boboiboy. "I have an idea."

Boboiboy, who was looking down at his feet shamefully, looked up at the sound. "What's the idea?"

"Remember about that secret room in Astor's house? Maybe it could come in handy at a moment like this. And maybe after that, you can come over to my house for a stay. I don't think it's safe around Earth anymore, even in this place."

"What, the room?"

Fang face palmed. "The platform, of course."

Boboiboy recalled.

***

He looked down, alarmed, the piece of ground he stepped on had sunk into the ground, and something was happening around him, the walls were making sounds of stones grinding. The next moment he knew, there was an opening beside him that led into a small room, with nothing but only a white platform almost as tall and wide as a table for four. The walls were painted white, and the light source were nowhere to be seen; Boboiboy reckon it came from the walls, just like his bedroom's. He stepped into the cold, empty room. He walked around the white platform, it was all blank except for a symbol of a dragon imprinted on the opposite to the entrance of the platform.

There must be something other than this platform in the room, something must be hidden in it. It looked like a good hiding place for something, but what?

"What is this place, anyways?" Excitement now pumping through Boboiboy's veins.

Astor gave a small, sad smile. "Unfortunately, I can't tell you for the moment. You'll need to find out by yourself in the future."

***

"You would be by my side, always, right?"

Astor's lips slowly curled into a kind-faced grin. "Always."

***

Astor stopped in his tracks and faced Boboiboy. "What is it, Boboiboy?"

"Promise you'll stay by my side."

Astor grinned. "Always."

***

Tears started gathering in his eyes, but he grinned at the sky. It's just simple...those memories can bring up so much.

"Uh, Boboiboy? Are you...OK?"

Boboiboy shook his head, and wiped away those tears with his palm and faced him. "Yeah. It's just...I think you're right. We'll need to go to Ata Ta Tiga, no matter what."

Fang considered the question and nodded. "Right."

"But how are we gonna fool them again that we're not their enemies?"

"That's what I'm thinking."

A moment of silence passed.

"Well," Fang said. "Let's just hope we're not caught."

Boboiboy grunted as an agreement.

***

Together, they made another spaceship jet with the help of all three power bands: Shadow, Metal and Elemental. It wasn't as nice as the ones they have before, but it was worth being a transportation. Boboiboy was smart enough to know that they wouldn't last even a second in space.