Chapter 15: River

I woke up with my arm wrapped round Harmoni, I looked down to see I was only in boxers, Harmoni only wearing a bra and underwear. She turned over in her sleep and curled up into me, nuzzling her head into me. She slowly began to wake up. "Morning, gorgeous." I said to her, smiling. Remember the events of last night, she just smiled at me and turned over, hiding her face in the duvet. "Come on, you weren't shy last night!" I winked at her, forcing her to hide her face even more. She got out of bed, pulling a shirt on and walked out the room. I followed her downstairs and wrapped my arms round her waist as she searched for food. "Babe?" I asked as she turned back to look at me. "Have you thought anymore about Uni?" I asked her. It's something we've both discussed but haven't really gone into detail about."Erm, we've barely left school. I don't know what I want yet..." She told me, looking slightly hesitant.

"Harmoni, we have to start talking about it. We get our results soon, we need to start applying for Universities." She turned round to face me, resting her arms on my shoulders.

"River, I don't want to rush it. I'm sorry..."

"What do you mean? I thought University was all you wanted?"

"I-It is...I just don't know what to do yet..." I let out a sigh, smiling at her. I knew it would be useless to try and talk about it with her now. We had planned to go to the same university, just to be closer together...

-Two weeks later-

"Harmoni! You ready?!" I yelled up the stairs. It was results day and both Harmoni and I were excited to know what we got so we could still be together while at University. "Sure!" She replied enthusiastically, running down the stairs. We walked out the door and got in the car. "River? What if I don't get in anywhere...?"

"Of course you're going to! You're an insanely smart, beautiful girl. Trust me, you're going to get into Uni!" I replied to her, she just smiled back at me.

Soon enough we arrived at school and we could see everyone pile into school and head into the hall. It took around ten minutes for us to get our results. "You ready?" I asked Harmoni, walking out with her back to the car, I wanted people to avoid seeing us. She bit her lip, getting in the car. We both opened the envelopes at the same time. "Well?" I asked her, feeling pretty impressed with my own grades, I got mostly A's and two B's. "Well..." She started. "Straight A*'s!" She told me, I jumped on her and wrapped my arms around her "Baby that's amazing!" I beamed at her. "You know what this means, we can actually still live together and go to the same place, we can finally start our life!"

"Y-yeah, of course." She told me looking worried. She'd just found out great news, why would she be worried?