#15 The 13th of November-D.O

The 13th of November has always been a day which I wish wasn't in the calendar. A day which I never have to face.
But unfortunately, it is not possible.

13th of November ,2001,the day my parents died .
13th of November, 2002,my first love cheated on me.
13th of November,2003,I lost my job.
And that's not it!I have a long list of bad incidents that happened to me on this day,starting from 13th November ,1995,the  day that I was born.

And this morning when I woke up,I wish I hadn't because  the unluckiest day of the year(and my birthday) had finally arrived.

I got wishes from my colleagues and my only family,my brother, Suho and surprisingly, my crush/my colleague, Kyungsoo or D.O wished me too but that didn't help to lift up my mood at all.

I was looking forward to spending time with my brother but that guy has decided
to throw a party at his place.
He knew that I was scared to even step outta my house on this day but still he had to celebrate my birthday.

"How about 'truth, dare and situation'?"Chanyeol asked in excitement.
I looked at my watch. 11:06pm ,it said.
.
I had almost spent the whole day without anything going wrong and I sighed in relief when the day was almost over and the unlucky curse hadn't come into play yet.

"Sounds fun"D.O replied ,sitting beside me and smiling.
I could have sworn that I wanted to kiss him right there and then.

And soon everyone gathered around the large table to play TDS.

"Okay,let the birthday girl spin the bottle first!"Kris suggested.

I widened my eyes. I was not getting a good feeling about this.I just hoped that the 13th November curse is not coming into play.

"Sure"I said,trying to hide my nervousness.

I spun the bottle, present in the middle of the table and waited for it  to come to a halt.

The bottle stopped spinning and it pointed to Chanyeol and .....D.O

"Ahahha! I ask the question and you answer!"Chanyeol exclaimed enthusiastically.

D.O looked at him with a shy expression and nodded.

"Truth,dare or situation?"Suho asked him.

"Truth"D.O said,smiling a little.

Chanyeol looked at me and smirked.That's when I realized what his plan is.

"So,D.O-ah!Who is your crush?"

There it goes...

"Bwo?"D.O looked uneasy .

I would be lying if I say that I didn't want him to take my name.

D.O looked at everyone with an SOS look.He then mouthed a 'save me' to Kai but he just shrugged.

I felt bad for him.

"Guys,he might not want to-""I like Azwin!"D.O said.

My heart skipped a beat.

What did  he just say?!

The guys started cheering and congratulating us.I felt my cheeks get warm.

I shifted more to D.O's side by mistake.
"Oh-ho!See noona is already so protective"Sehun teased.

Both D.O and I sighed in frustration .

"Okay,guys that's enough!"Suho managed to say in between laughter.

I was embarrassed, helpless and I wanted the earth to swallow me right then!

"Um..I am gonna drink some water. My throat feels dry"I said and stood up.

I need  some peace of mind.I need some air.I need some freaking space!

I went to Suho's kitchen and poured a glass of water for myself.

I put my hand on the counter to stop myself from trembling.

I closed my eyes and took a  deep breath ,maybe if I do that enough times,then I might wake up in my bed and this extra exciting dream would end.

"Azwin,mind if I talk to you for a second?"I heard a voice say.

Okay, this is not a dream!

I almost spilled the water,recognizing the voice .

"Sure,D.O"I said, faking a smile.

He came towards me and leaned against the counter,facing me.

"Well,what I said ....you know ,that I like you...that might be true!"he said,rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I know that I should be on cloud nine or something but hey,this is the 13th of November and if nothing extremely bad can happen to me  then nothing extremely good can happen to me too.

"Did someone ask you to do this?You  know,Suho or someone?"I asked

He looked at me and shook his head.
"Sehun or Kris might do something like that.I am not like them.I really like you"he confessed.

I felt heat rushing to my face.

"But its okay if you don't-""I like you ,too"I cut him off.

He looked at me first and then carefully wrapped his arms around me.

And ,today, the 13th of November ,2016 for the first time in forever,Instead of something unlucky,something lucky happened.Something really really lucky.

##################################################################

Hi,Guys.

This was requested by yixinqins...i am sorry it took so much time but I hope u like it!

I know that I've been updating a lot of imagines lately.I don't have much time left to do the requests for some personal reasons so I'm trying to complete the requests as soon as possible

and also ,I am gonna close the requests soon so better give me ur requests before I go hiatus for sometime.

P.s:I know that this wasn't my best but I'll improve.promise.

XOXO