#24 My lady-Sehun

I still remember Sehun asking me if he should change his hair colour back to black a few weeks ago and I remember replying him with a huge 'NO'.

And today,when the rushing wind through our car's window blew his hair,I was feeling like I had given him the best advice ever.

"They still don't like me,jagi"he said.

I sighed and said,"They will like you"

"Its been a year since we started dating,Ivy.They will never like a middle class,street dancer for their daughter who runs a company!"He huffed.

"Sehun,they have no idea how amazing you are"I stated.

He didn't reply.

I remembered the last time that he met my parents and I also remembered how awful it was for the either of us.

"And plus my hair is rainbow,how freaking indecent will that be for your parents,huh?"He said,pressing the horn loudly.

I shook my head.

"Black hair is to overrated.."I muttered.

He giggled.

"We're here"I said as we pulled over in front of my parents' mansion.

He nodded.He looked afraid as hell.

I held his hand,saying,"Hey,its gonna be fine"

We got down from the car and went inside the mansion,hoping that this time my parents won't publicly humiliate Sehun.

But as the party proceeded,I knew that my hopes were up in vain.

"His hair is too...colourful"One of my cousins said,giggling,making fun of him.

I felt a flare of anger spreading through my body."So?"I spat.

Sehun gave me a warned look and my parents gave me a disgusted one.I didn't like either of their expressions.

"It's just that..its kind of taboo ,you know and plus we are from a high class family and this kind of...""Could you please shut up?!"I almost screamed in frustration.

How can Sehun just listen to all of this stuff without reacting?!

"Ivy!"My mom whispered."Is this how I taught you to behave? "

"This is all because of him.He's influencing her  a lot!"Dad said.I couldn't believe that my dad said that.He's usually very rational and smart,not like my mom who only knows how to speak.

"I am going and until you guys are over with this shit,I won't be back!"I said and ran out to the huge balcony in our mansion.

The night air felt cold but refreshing ,helping me calm down.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my face.

"What do I do?"I thought as tears streamed down my face.

I always bring Sehun to this kind of big parties and let him get humiliated.I don't understand why I think that my parents or relatives will ever accept him with respect?

And I don't think it even matters,honestly.I respect and love him and its all that matters.

I heard a slow music playing inside.

"looks like the ball's starting..."I muttered,playing with my hair.

"May I have this dance,my lady?" A soft voice said.

I turned around and was caught off guard when I saw Sehun there,holding his hand out for me.

I smiled,my heart beat getting faster.

I raised an eyebrow at him."You may"I said and placed my hand in his.

He gave his signature eye-smile.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he placed his on my waist.Our free hands were entwined together.We swayed to the music coming from inside and he being the perfect dancer,made me look like one too,The slow music from inside made it feel even more magical than it already was.

And at that moment, I decided exactly what I should do, I should stop trying to convince my family about him,after all they are not gonna be the one spending their lives with him.I am the one to do that and so I should be the one to convince myself that he is the one for me.But hey,I already did.

"Saranghae,Sehunnie"I whispered in his ear as I placed my head on his shoulder,still moving to the music.

"Nado saranghae,my lady"he replied,grinning as we swayed to the music.

################################################################################

I have to say ,this was cute AF!!! And fuck those stupid people who don't accept our maknae....

Requested by ivydebnath17....Thanks for the request....hope you like it

And guys thanks for the comments and votes and the views..they really mean a lot to me.

Btw,did you guys check out BTS's comeback????!!!!!! I was on FIRE!

Let's hope for an even hotter EXO comeback.

XOXO