#44 Forever-Baekhyun

*****************************************************************************

School trips,especially overnight camps,were my style and I can 100% guarantee you that.

Being with your school friends,and doing stupid stuff with them,that's the best feeling and if you have your boyfriend beside you on these trips,it's like a cherry on top of the cake.

"You can't carry that much of weight,Bhavika! C'mon! Give it to me now" Baekhyun,my boyfriend yelled at me as I climbed up the hill with him by my side.

Obviously,I and Baekhyun  had sneaked out in the middle of the night from the camp to watch the sun rise from a hill top.What made this sun rise even more special was the fact that it was my birthday the next day.

I was super excited!!!

I glanced at Baekhyun ,frowning .

"Do i look like some kind of softie to you?"I said,hands on my hips.

He suppressed a smile and took my backpack from my shoulders,i did not fight back.

"No,you don't. But a lady shouldn't be carrying so much load for so long, while the man here has nothing to carry"he smiled his signature smile.

That was it .He made his point and I let him do so.

When we finally reached the top of  the hill,the sky had started to light up a bit.We sat down and stared at the horizon,waiting for the sun to show itself.

Baekhyun put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.I smiled,resting my head on his chest.

"Happy birthday,baby.Thank you so much for coming into my life"he whispered against my hair.

I felt truly happy and contended.

"I love you,Baek"I said as we watched the sun rise slowly.

The sky changed color from red to orange to yellow and finally to purple as the sun slowly started rising above the horizon.

This sun rise felt like my first and the last at the same time.It was beautiful and breathtaking and having him with me here made it even better.

"I love you too,Bhavika,FOREVER AND ALWAYS"he replied and kissed my head softly.

"Oh,god."I prayed mentally. "I don't want him for a very long time,I just want him forever.Is that too much to ask for?"

******************************************************************

I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE ! I missed you people too! I will be very slow in updating as always because i have EXAMS!

This is for EricaWoods_1218 . Love you babe<3 

Till next update then

XOXO