#40 Return gift - Luhan

"Luhan~~"I cooed,pouting at Luhan as he read his favorite book.
I backhugged him.

"What,baobei?"he replied.

"When am I getting a return gift?"I asked ,trying to act cute though cute and me are poles apart.

He sighed. "Why are you so desperate for a kiss from me? I am letting you kiss me,ain't that enough?"

"Nope . That's unfair! You're winning!"I cried as I hit his back.

He chuckled.

"I will kiss you someday"he said as he turned to the next page.

I glared at him.
"Please. ..today"

"Not today"was the reply he gave.

"Aish!  Forget it!I don't wanna talk to you,pabo" I stomped my feet and went to my room.

I closed the door and sat on my bed,sulking.

"Huff! I kissed him when he asked me to.Why can't he do the same ? Idiot!"I punched his pillow lightly.

Hours passed and I didn't come out of my room.Even Luhan didn't approach me so I ended up sleeping alone that night.

The next morning,I woke up after hearing a loud bang on the door.

"Coming " I sleepily called out.

I went to open my door and was greeted by a messy haired Luhan.

"Are you okay?"as soon as he saw me,his eyes widened.

"Yeah. Why?"I asksd as he hugged ne tightly.

"Gosh.Last night you didn't open the door,I thought you tried to..never mind. You are okay now . That's good "he said.

"Yeah . Whatever"i said as I went back to my side of the bed and laid down.

It was around 5 in the morning and I still had three more hours to sleep.

"Baobei?"he cooed, lying on the other side of the bed.

I didn't reply.

"Yah...come on,now.I have kissed you so many times,haven't I? Why doesn't that count?"He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You haven't kissed me for a week now!"I almost wanted to scream but I just ignored him.

Annoyed ,he said,"Susan,look at me"

"What? "I said as I faced him .
And as soon as the word 'what' left my mouth,his mouth crashed on mine.

It was like I had seen stars in the daylight,like the whole zoo erupted in my stomach,like my heart's beat sped up faster than a roller coaster.

"I love you " I said,breathless after the kiss .

He smirked and pulled me into his embrace.

"There,you got your return gift too"he teased and I just smiled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

#EXOMWEEK
Hope you liked this uodate guys.

This was requested by susan2911 hope you liked it.

See guys in the next update.

XOXO