Kaistal imagine + tag

Krystal's POV

"What the fuck! My oppa betrayed me...otteke,oppa?!"

"Ooopppaaa!!I hate you"

"Jongin-ah!Wae?"

Of course Jongin is not gonna like me seeing these  hate comments on SNS but
I cannot help myself from searching the word 'Kaistal' in  every SNS that I have access to.

And until now,I don't think that anybody likes our relationship .

I heard the cracking sound of the door and I turned  around only to be faced by Kim Jongin.

"Hi,jagiya!"he said with a surely forced smile.

"Hi"I replied.

"What were you doing?"He said,sitting on the edge of my bed and removing his shoes.

I ,instinctively,reached for my laptop and closed it.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Reading hate comments again?"he said,lying beside me.

I had no reply.Saying 'yes' would mean another long fight regarding the likes and dislikes of fans and saying 'no' would mean that I'm dishonest to him so I just kept quiet.

"Really?now you won't even reply,Krystal?!"He whined.

I sighed."What do you want me to say?Its okay?I am not sad?It'll pass?"I snapped,regretting it as soon as I did.

"Sorry.i didn't want to make you mad."He said.

I laid my head on his chest."Gwanachana."I said.

"Do you think that maybe ..we shouldn't have..you know,made it public?"I said,listening to his heartbeat.

"No.I don't regret anything.The fans are being quite considerate this time,you know.This time,its not like Baekhyun hyung's case.The fans are not that sad.At least not all of them."He said,caressing my back.

I sighed."But still there is a lot of hate.I feel bad for the both of us"

"Look,Krystal.You cannot do something that doesn't get hate.People will find faults,no matter what so we shouldn't be bothered always.And you know,the fans like US."He said,being the philosopher he becomes sometimes.

I smiled and nuzzled my face into his chest."Just stay by me,always,okay?"

"Of course I will.You don't need to worry about that."

Then ,as always there was silence between us.

"I love you,Jongin"I said out of the blue.

I bet he knew that always but I just wanted to make sure that he heard me this time.

He sighed and briefly pecked my lips "I love you more,Krystal"

**************************************************************************************

Okay,I know that some of you are really angered but I wrote this not to gather support or something,I wrote this cos' an idea just popped into my head and i couldn't help writing it.Sorry if you were offended.

Anyways,I got tagged AGAIN *FEELS FAMOUS AS FUCK* Thanks for tagging me MyDeerEyeliner88 and  EricaWoods_1218