#54 Perfect- Baekhyun

I opened the door to my house and stepped inside, careful with my footsteps.
I saw Baekhyun's coat and phone lying on the couch in the living room and his shoes on the floor,as if removed in haste.

"Baekhyun?"I called out to him. He hadn't replied to my texts or calls and sure as hell , I panicked.

I made my way into our main bedroom and open the door slowly.

To my great relief,I found Baekhyun sleeping soundly on our bed. There were baby clothes lying all around the bed along with baby cream and powder. A packet of diapers lied on the ground,just near the foot of the bed.
I heard a faint giggle from the corner of the room and I couldn't help but smile at our precious little baby as I walked towards him.
"Is papa sleeping?"I cooed to my son,Seokmin ,who was sitting straight up in his craddle,unlike his father who was completely knocked out.
I carried Seokmin in my arms as he smiled and poked my face.

"Mama"he mumbled. I kissed his forehead in adoration.

I sat  on our bed and put Seokmin down on the bed,just beside Baekhyun.
"Hyun,how long have you been sleeping?"i leaned down and whispered to Baekhyun. He doesn't stir an inch but only makes a mumbling sound.

"Baekhyun,wake up"I shook him gently. "come on ,it's evening now"
Seokmin climbed on Baekhyun's chest and started playing with his toys there. I held back a chuckle.

"What the hell-" Baekhyun woke up with a start when Seokmin placed a car on his chest and started driving it around in circles.
Baekhyun's eyes were red and a little bit of drool stuck to the side of his mouth,his hair was messy and he hadn't ever looked so confused, yet I find myself adoring this beautiful man who also happened to be my husband.

"Good morning"I laughed at him as I picked Seokmin up from Baekhyun's chest.
He rubbed his sleepy eyes and sat up, yawning. I could see the tiredness in them. The nights when we both took turns to play with our son who wouldn't sleep and the days we spent consoling him whenever he cried ,all reflected in the dark circles under his eyes.

Having and taking care of a baby is never easy and it was normal that we'd both lose lots of sleep and I can now see how tired all of this must be getting for Baekhyun.

I moved closer to him, putting Seokmin on my lap.
"Is this getting tiring for you? I'm so sorry I'm always at the office. I will stay up tonight while you sleep, okay?"I said, running my hand through his hair.

He smiled.
"It's not tiring,(y/n). It's just sometimes I get fed up maybe ,but it's okay. I am a singer so I don't have to go to office,which means I should BE taking care of the house and Seokmin while you work. "He replied. I looked at him for a few moments before tilting a little and kissing him on his lips for a brief second.

When I pulled away, I found Seokmin staring at us with a smile.

"Papa"he mumbled and crawled towards his father. Baekhyun picked him up gently.

"How about I make you something to eat and then we can all watch a movie together? Harry Potter maybe?"cried ,all reflected in the dark circles under his eyes.

Having and taking care of a baby is never easy and it was normal that we'd both lose lots of sleep and I can now see how tired all of this mu He asked me, getting up from the bed with Seokmin still in his arms.
"I'd like it very much"I replied.

I smiled and thanked God for giving me such a perfect family. I wouldn't trade them for the world,and I hoped more than anything that I would get to be with them for a long,long time.

************************************

Another imagine on request❤

Thanks for requesting Jeseun and hope you liked it!

Keep the requests coming.

XOXO