#56 Beautiful night- Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo and I were finally going out on a date.

It had been a long,long time since we've started seeing each other but today finally he was going to take me out on an actual date. And for that ,he seemed to have everything prepared.

So as the date proceeded,I realized how perfectly he had planned everything out.
First,he took me out to watch a romantic-comedy movie then we had lunch at a nice restaurant nearby. After that,we went for a long drive and just when I was thinking the date would be over and we'll return home,I was in for a surprise.

"Wait where are we going, Kyungsoo?"I asked as he drove the car into a different road than the one we were traveling on.

"Don't worry,jagi. You'll be home before 10"he replied. I looked behind to see if there were any other cars with us but there weren't. Behind us was an empty,silent road and in front of us was complete darkness.
I won't be lying,I was a little scared at what was about to happen but I trusted Kyungsoo so I didn't protest.

"Okay"I said.

A few minutes later, Kyungsoo stopped the car and gestured me to get down from the car. I saw that we were in an insolated, dark mountain top with a cliff just a little away from us.

"Where are we?"I asked as he held my hand and guided me out of the car.

"I told you not to worry , Daisy baby. I won't let anything bad happen to you"he said , reassuringly.

He helped me walked slowly towards the front of the car and asked me lie down on the ground.

"Are you crazy? I'm not lying down here. "I said. He chuckled softly.

"Calm down,Daisy. There's a bedsheet I spread on the ground so please calm down and trust me. "He told me.
I could hear the sincerity in his voice so no matter how reluctant I was,I lied down on the grass.

To my great relief,I found the bedsheet exactly where Kyungsoo said it would be.

"Comfortable enough?"he asked as he lied down beside me,his hand on my stomach.

"Yes, extremely.But what are we here for?"I replied in a low voice.

He pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Just look at the sky and you'll get your answer. "He said.

I looked at the sky ,my hands resting on his chest and body pressed against his.  I saw the most beautiful meteor shower in the whole world.

I was surprised as to why I hadn't noticed it previously. There were long, sparkling streaks across the sky moving with high speed and making the sky look breathtaking and gorgeous.

"Oh my God, Kyungsoo"I gasped. "it's so gorgeous"
His lips were now against my hair. I could feel him smile at my comment.

"I'm glad you liked it"he spoke.

His lips then travelled down to my cheek, kissing it softly and then lingered around my jawline.

"I love you"I sighed against his mouth as he finally kissed me,and our lips danced to the rhythm of our breaths.
I could feel his heart beat fast as he cupped my face gently and joined our foreheads.

"I love you too,Daisy"he whispered back.
We spent the rest of the night lying under the beautiful night sky qnd watching the meteor shower, kissing, talking and cuddling to our hearts' content.

It was the most beautiful night of my life.

************************************

Sorry for the late update but hope you liked it PandorasBoxTigerLove.

Also happy Winter holidays to everyone ❤💕

XOXO