#22 Trust me-Lay

I felt the smoke fill up my lungs as I removed the cigarette from my lips.I sighed,as the feeling of the smoke lingered on my lips.

I rubbed my unstoppable tears for the hundreth time.

"Why does this have to happen to me,huh?"I cried ,sitting at the edge of cliff with my legs hanging in the air.

If nothing else,this place is the only place that makes me feel like I should be alive.The other places in which I live ,my house for instance,doesn't make me feel nothing more than a one night's mistake.

I put the cigarette between my lips and sucked the smoke in again.

I hate my life,that's it.Its not like its for the first time that I have come to my secret place and cried ny life out.It is a repeated process.Everytime something good happens to me,something bad follows.

Of course that's the way of life but the bad things that happen to me are far more bad than what I deserve.

My fiance was cheating on me with my best friend,they ran away the day of our wedding and just when I was trying to get over it,my parents got divorced.We had a huge loss at my office and I demoted to a lower post at office.

I coughed a little to decrease the pain of the smoke in my chest.I am not a smoker but I've started smoking lately because I've read that it helps in over coming the stress and pain of something bad happening and IT is true because I feel relieved every time I smoke although I am still not used to the smoke and pain in the chest.

I suddenly heard the rustling of leaves from behind me and I immediately looked at the forest behind me.There's a very little chance of anyone finding my secret place,given that they'd have to cross a huge forest to get here and no one has that much of time to explore the forest.

The footsteps grew louder and I stood up ,hoping it wasn't an animal.

And not much later,I saw a guy..NO wait! He was a friend of mine,Lay ,coming out of the forest,wearing headphones and singing casually.

Lay was not a close friend but we know each other for since KG.He even came to the wedding but well,it never happened and I didn't see him much after that.

His eyes suddenly landed on me and he removed his headphones,staring at me with a surprised expression.

"S-Susan?"he came to me and put his back pack on the ground.

"Hi"I greeted with a smile.

"Yea,Hi.But ..."

"What are you doing in my secret place?"we both said at the same time.

He giggled and sat beside me,in the same position as I did,legs hanging over the cliff.

I sat with him .

"Mind if you share this secret place with me?"He said,smiling.

"Of course not"I replied.

"By the way,what are you doing here?Still mourning over Sehun and your friend?"He asked.

That hit me hard but I acted cool.

"I am basically mourning over my existence itself" I sassed.

He looked at the cigarette in my hand."Addicted?''he asked.

"No,more like a stress reliever "I replied.

He sighed.

"It's not something I like so don't smoke while I am near.and smoking won't actually help ,Trust me,it only kills you."

I threw the cigarette down the cliff,giggling.

"That's..better?"I asked.

He nodded,embarrassed.

"by the way,if you really wanna relive your stress,this isn't the way."

"So,do you have any better ideas?"I snapped.

I felt a little mad at the fact that a person that I'm not that close to,is giving me an advice about how to relieve my stress.

"I can help you.We can go on a vacation or something.It will really help you in forgetting everything and it will also help our friendship to grow,you know."He said.

I considered the idea and approved it.

"Are you sure?"I asked.

He smiled and stood up with his backpack,ready to go.

"Trust me" he said and gave his olhand out for me.

And I did as he said.I trusted him and took his hand willingly.....

****************************************************

A late update for @Susan2911.i am sorry for being so late....and I know that it was a bit hurried but I hope you like it...

And guys,now I gotta keep this book in haitus for a while beacuse of some personal reasons so I won't update for a month or so but please don't stop supporting me and I promise that I'll complete the requests as soon as I can....

I'll miss you guys...

XOXO