15.

A/N - Can anyone see the new cover I made because when I go to edit it shows up with the old one and its annoying xD feedback on the story and new cover?

It was Monday and we all know what Monday comes with?

School!

I walked into school with Luke and got stared down by the popular kids, I'm such I stereotype, I mean: I got stared down by the 'we are so cool but we don't know that in a years time it won't be worth it' kids.

Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael were all part of that group as well as some cheerleaders who think they runs the school.

"Hey slut." One of the call Kathie snickers as I walked past.

"Why good morning your highness of bitchland." I said taking the corner of my skirt and bowing.

The boys try to contain a giggle as I stand up and see her death glaring me. Shit.

She grabbed my wrists that were covered by Michaels hoodie and pinned me up against the lockers. Might I add this girl is fucking strong.

I wince in pain as she grips my wrist where some fresh cuts were scattered up my arms, she pushes down harder knowing there's cuts underneath.

By now I had tears running down my cheeks and yelled at her to get off, but she didn't care along as it hurt me she was fine.

I stopped crying and screaming and just looked at her with an emotionless face, this clearly got her more frustrated as she kneed me in the stomach and let go of my wrist causing me to drop to the ground.

She kicked me one last time before walking away with her cheerleader group behind her. I stood up and weakly smiled at the boys who looked worried or just determination to kill Kathie.

I walked to the nurses office who sighed at my sight, "Kathie?" She said with disappointment written across her face. I nodded and sat down on the bed they had in there and let her fix me up.

"You can go home." She sighed and signed me out, "have a lovely day." She smiled and waved.

"You too" I replied and walked out and to the back on the school.

The back of the school was just somewhere to think or talk when you had no one to talk to or just to simply over think things going on at home or at school.

The bell rang for lunch and I could hear kids talking and laughing while I just sat there still in a bit on pain.

After a few more minutes I stood up and started making my way out so I could go home but was stopped when someone grabbed my arm lightly.

I smiled when I realise its Michael, "You okay?" He asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'll be okay Mikey, but I'm going home now." I smiled parting our bodies slightly so I could see his face.

"I hate Kathie." He murmured.

"Everyone does." Calum said kissing the side of my head, "Now you go home and rest."

Ashton kissed the top of my head and told me the same thing, 'go home and rest'

I pulled away from Michael and hugged Luke, hr hugged back and told me to go rest as he placed a kiss on my forehead and went to side with Calum and Ashton.

"Promise you'll go home?" Michael said cupping my cheeks in his hands and looking at me in the eyes.

"I promise and I'll text you once I get home okay? Sound fair?" I grinned and quickly placed a kiss on his lips before pulling away and walked back home.

A/N

So I was reading this last night and I need to clear things up xD

1. Isla's Mum:

She went to jail but got out and had Isla with her father but went back to jail for child neglect and afire happened and she died.

2. Why is this a Luke fanfic when she's kissing Michael?

Luke comes important in most upcoming chapters.

3. My spelling.

Don't be scared to point out spelling mistakes this book is not the best and I understand that and with all books comes spelling mistakes so please don't be scared to point them out she when I've finished this book I know what words to correct when I do a big editing over so I can complete it.

Thank you.