21.

L U K E

"There's signs she'll wake up soon but I'm not making any promises Luke." The nurse says and writes a few things down.

Its been two weeks and she's showing signs of she's trying to wake up but she's not there yet. People from across the hall, their son died yesterday and the woman fell to the ground screaming.

I wondered if that'll be me.

If I'll be screaming on the floor while everyone else is just in shock, the sons sister fainted and is now in hospital waking up.

I don't know why I'm thinking this but I am.

I suddenly felt a grip on my hand, I was holding onto Isla's hand for a long time before Mikey took it. Mikey looked a unhealthy pale and was thinner like me. We both had bags under our eyes from lack of sleep.

Michael, Ashton and Calum walked in while I felt another squeeze on my hand. Michael grabbed her other hand and kissed it, his eyes widened as I'm sure he felt a squeeze as well.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"Go get a doctor...." I trailed off.

He ran out of the room and returned with a doctor who was quiet surprised that Isla was awake.

She slowly gained strength and sat up and her eyes got glossy as she looked at me and Michael.

"You both look so different." She whispered and stroked Michaels hair while she stroked my cheek.

"You were gone and we felt lost without you." Ashton says quietly and takes a seat next to Michael.

"I missed you." Calum says taking a seat next to me.

"I missed all of you idiots." She grinned and pecked Michaels forehead and pecked my forehead.

•°•°•

THE END

So that's then end of Anxiety pills, wow okay this is weird I've never completed a book before, so I you wanna squeal comment

>>>HERE<<<

And I'll try my best to make a squeal :) if there is a squeal then there will be like a 1-3 month time skip okay?

Thank you too all my readers for this weird ass book(:

Sadly everything has a end and this is it.

Thank you so much.
-Ax