16.

Well this book got my view goal -.-

So updating again.

Luke walked in at about 5:45 with Heather who snickered at me and the other guys.

"Mikeyy" i whined wrapping my arms around his neck as his snaked around my waist.

"Can i help you?" He grinned leaning against the wall with his and my arms still around each other.

I pecked his lips and stole the snapback he was wearing. He pouted but kissed my lips.

"Come on love birds!" Calum yelled.

We walked into the lounge where the boys were playing Fifa. Michael sat down and dragged me in between his legs, he put the controller in my lap as I laid back on his chest.

I played with the bracelets that covered his left wrist. After hours of them playing the forced me to go to a party a cheerleader was hosting.

I said yes and raced upstairs where I took a shower and changed into some black skinny jeans and a jumper with moons on it with my grey vans.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs to where they were all waiting

"Let's go!" Luke shouted.

•°•°•°•

This party was massive, about the whole school with some collage kids here and there, we sat down in a small fort in the back of her garden.

I looked down at the clear liquid inside the red solo cup. Someone said it was Tequila, Vodka or water.

"You okay?" Michael asked from behind me.

Yeah I was sitting in between Michaels legs again.

"I don't trust this drink, its alcohol or water and I'm scared to try it." I mumbled tracing the rim of the cup.

"I'm sure you'll live baby girl." He said while rubbing circles on my exposed skin on my waist.

"Try it?" I said looking up at him as he took the cup from my hand.

He face got pale and he showed Luke who was sitting next to him who's face also went pale, he showed Calum and Ash who's faces just lost colour.

"What's going on?" I whined getting worried.

"You shouldn't drink that." He whispered with a shaky tone as he threw it over the edge.

"Why? You didn't even try it?" I just became confused. "Michael." I whined straddling his lap.

"Listen, don't drink it okay?"

"Why?!" I asked as my cheeks turned red in frustration.

"Isla, did you ever notice that one bubble at the bottom?" Luke asked in the same shaky tone as Michael.

"No?" I trailed off.

"That was a drug that could kill a girl like you quickly, and you only have a 20% chance of living. It was about five Antidepressant pills all formed together." Luke explained.

"So if I drank it?.."

"You could die since you can only be assigned two a day."

I crawled over to Luke and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me, "Thank you Luke and Michael."

Cliché, yes.

I let go of Luke and was pulled back into Michael cuddling arms. Where we just all sat in silence until Ashton started drumming on the wood we sat on.

"We should go, we're gonna die or get caught by the police." Calum spoke.

Just as he did sirens screeched from all around us, "Get Out with your hands up!" A man shouted into a megaphone.

We came out of the fort with our hands up, two cops forcefully pinned Ashton and Luke against the fort. Luke hissed in the sudden contact to wood, where as Ashton looked like he was about to cry.

My anxiety was starting to build up pushing a giant weight on my chest, I struggled to breath and felt my knees give in.

"Ma'am I need you to stand up please." A cop ordered as I lay on my side coughing and gasping for air.

"Sir what is wrong with her?" He asked Calum.

"She has very bad anxiety Sir." Calum nervously said.

"Does she have medication?"

"At home sir."

He put cuffs around my wrists and did the same to Calum but got Michael to carry me before they slammed his against the boot of the car and handcuffed him.

They slid him in next to me, I laid my head on his shoulder. All the boys had their hands behind their back while mine were in my lap.

I look over at Ashton who's next to me, still looking like he was gonna burst into a waterfall of tears. "Ash, what's the matter?"

"My mums gonna flip when she finds out I got arrested!" He whisper-shouted.

"Its okay, we didn't do anything bad. You only had a small shot and that was it."

I sent him a reassuring smile which calmed him down before I put my shoulder back on Michaels shoulder.

Why us?