4. -Edited-

Luke's Pov. ^ Isla Sunners ^

Damage? What damage have a done to her? I watch as she shuts her door and I'm left alone in the hallway.

I walk back into my room shoving everything that was on my bed onto the floor. I pick up my phone and dial in Heather Pilchers number.

"Hey Luke"

"Do me a favour yeah?"

"Sure?"

"Bully my new sister and I'll date you for three months"

"Name?"

"Isla Sunners"

"Okay yeah, night Lucas."

"Night Heather"

I hang up the phone and fall back onto my bed replaying the talk I just had with Heather. What am I getting myself into?

-

I S L A

I woke up at around five in the morning feeling weak from the night before. Fun enough I have school.

I walk into my bathroom and slip out of the baggy shirt and shorts and step into the shower letting that hot air and water hit me.

After my shower I put on fresh undergarments and put on my black skinny jeans with a plain black shirt and jumper.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it down i put my black beanie on and apply just basic mascara, foundation and lipstick.

I walk downstairs grabbing my bag and wait for Lucas fucking Hemmings.

About ten minutes later Luke races down the stairs with his bag like mine; swung over one shoulder.

"Hurry up Lucas!" I yell walking out the door.

He runs out and we run to his black truck that was parked in the driveway. I jump in the passenger side and he jumps in the drivers side and quickly starts the truck and driving off to school.

-

We arrive with forty minutes left to spare. Like. No.

Some girl eyes me and walks up sassily to me with two girls behind her. Both with brown hair while the 'ring master' was blonde.

"You Sinners?" She demands stopping in front of me.

"Yeah, and?" I sigh.

"I heard your giving Luke a hard time" she spits, looking down at me and what I'm wearing.

"No one wears fucking black skinny jeans. Your so out of fashion." She laughs "ugly bitch" one of her slaves adds, "you look like a whore!" The other adds.

"Thanks" I squeak walking away and towards Luke, who was talking with a group of guys.

"Luke where's the office" I ask not bothering to make eye contact but instead tug my sleeves down.

"Who the hell are you?" Luke laughs loudly as his friends roar with laughter.

I sigh in annoyance "I'm going home" I mumble slapping Luke across the face, "Telling mum about this better watch your back Hemmings" I growl as he rubs his cheek.

I walk all the way home but sit by the door since my dad and Liz would be working an I didn't have a key or no spare key was ever told to me where it would be.

-

Luke comes home at about five and he's got the girl in his truck and laughing with her. They get out and laugh still.

"Ew" the girl says looking at me.

"Isla go back to where you came from please" Luke says scrunching up his nose and shaking his head.

"Let me inside then and I will" I smile weakly but keep the feeling of 'nobody wants you here' inside of me.

Luke opens the door and I rush into my room grabbing the pills off the bed side table, I grab a piece of paper and a pen and quickly scribble down;

To Luke,

I'm sorry I ruined your life. Please tell Liz she's amazing and tell my dad I love him. As so you will not care if I die since you want me probably dead anyways. I don't know why I'm crying since I knew you never cared about me. Write on my grave 'was never loved by anyone' and ask for me to be next 'Caitlin Grace Sunners' as she was my sister who died of cancer and she buried next to my mother who died not to long ago. I'm sorry Luke. Tell dad I'm sorry. Tell Liz I'm sorry.

But you wanted me elsewhere so I'm going 6ft under.

I hope your happy now.

-Isla Mariee Sunners

With tears falling from my eyes, I take the piece of paper and fold it writing 'To Luke' on the top fold. I slide the note halfway under his door that instantly gets picked up and mumbled by Luke.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself. I'm horrified at what I see in the mirror. I open the pills.

TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING

I pour some in my hand when suddenly they get knocked out of my hand. I quickly pick them up and put them back in my hand but only three made it.

"Don't please" a voice mumbles, I turn over and see Luke crying.

"Why should I listen to you, its not like you ever cared" I say rolling the pills around in my hand.

"Because I do care" Luke mumbles.

I scoff, "come on Luke! Use that fucking brain!" I yell before throwing the pills down my throat and swallowing.

Suddenly I feel weak and then everything goes black.