[2] -Edited-

"Found you" the one with faded hair said yanking my by the wrist out of the cupboard, hissing at the sharp pain which shot up my arm made him let go.

"Show me your arms" Luke demanded stepping closer.

"I won't, you can tell me what to do even though your older you can't! You not a damn therapist last time I heard, all you are is some jerk who has no respect for a sibling that is female!" I screamed letting the tears escape mid sentence, it not even been 24 hours and I'm already willing to move back home.

Their faces where dull, like I never said anything.

"Look Elsa, you can't come in my house and yell like that now would you show me your arms" Luke said calmly while taking a small step towards me.

I'm done.

"Liz!" I screamed.

She raced into the room out of breath. "Yes sweetheart?" She asked catching her breath and standing up straight.

"Can you tell Luke and his friends to let me be?" I asked making eye contact with her.

"Why were you crying?" She asked wiping away the last of my tears.

"She gave me a giant lecture about some boring ass shit I don't care about" Luke said putting on his clueless tone.

"Luke we do not use that language now apologize then you may leave" Liz said in a threatening tone.

"I'm sorry your just a whiny depressed monster" he smirked.

He crossed the line.

Tears flowed down from my eyes as I shot passed Liz, out of my room, i ran down the stairs, and out the door and into the night.

I stopped running after awhile feeling all emotions get the better of me. I walked and walked till I was at a small coffee shop.

I pushed the door open gently which caused a bell to ring. I walked inside and sat as far away from the door as possible.

"Hi! I'm Lilly would you like to order?" A girl no older then 20 with dirty blonde hair asked.

"No thanks" I whispered. She nodded and walked back behind the counter.

The bell rang again.

"Hi Luke, Michael, Ashton and lucky last Calum!" Lilly squealed hugging them individually.

I put my hood up and shoved my hands in my pockets.

"We're looking for a girl name Elsa" 'Ashton' said showing Lilly a photo of me and my dad together after we washed his new jeep.

I pushed past Michael and Calum when the both grabbed my upper arm.

"Do you know this girl?" Ashton says shoving the picture in my face.

"No I don't know who your talking about." I sighed "Now get the fuck off me!" I yelled.

"Hi Isla" Luke says.

"Hi bitch face" I murmur turning around and taking off my hood.

"Why'd run?" He asks swinging on the back of his heels.

"I couldn't deal with your bullshit" I say then turn around and flick Michael and Calum right in the forehead.

I walk down the street when a hand gets placed on my shoulder.

"Hey Isla" Calum's voice rings through my ears.

"Go away! Please" I mumble.

"No you have to come home otherwise Liz is kinda gonna kick your ass" he says quickly then sprints off.

-

Well he was right I got a giant lecture about how I'm not meant to leave the house without asking or telling them where I'm going.

I walk into my room and take the pills out from behind the leg that holds up the bed.

I pop the lid off and take out two.

"Done with this bullshit" i mumble before throwing them down my throat.

"Isla what are you taking?" Luke's voice slightly demanded from the doorway.

He walks to where I'm standing but too close for my liking. He snatches the small orange bottle out of my hand and reads: Isla Mariee Sunners. Diagnoses: Anxiety/Depression.

I sharply glare at Luke, "give them back" I snarled.

"Gotta reach them first" he smirked lifting his arms up making it impossible.

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist while putting one of my hands on his should with my other hand still not able to reach.

I move myself up a little more then take the small bottle in my hand. I screw on the lid with my other hand, I feel Luke put his hand under my thigh holding me where I was.

"Let me go" I mumble.

"Why?" He whined.

"Just I don't have time for this."

* * *

Fun writing.
Idfk.
Is this story good or nah?
Because I can change it up a bit if that makes the story better.
Thanks to izzy966 and fake_smile_2009 for being my only supporters x-D
Haha. I suck.
Lamo.
Bye.