19.

"Isla just go kill yourself." My dad snarled.

He was yet again drunk and telling me to kill myself which I was considering since a few girls that we went to highschool with were blackmailing me shit.

"Fine, lose the death of mum and me." I say with a smile but tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

I run upstairs and grab a bottle I hid fro Luke and Liz, I took out one and swallowed it dry before one more and swallowed it dry before the finally one.

I placed it on my tongue and swallowed.

The room began spinning and everything was going black until I forced myself to lay down and pass out.

L U K E

I felt this little sting in my brain the it just felt like something was utterly wrong and it was bad. Michaels face went into confusion as I think he for the same feeling.

"Does anyone feel like something's wrong?" I asked as all three nodded.

"I'm going home." I muttered as they all followed me home.

•°•°•°•

The house was quiet, but we suddenly heard loud screams from my mum. We bolted upstairs and there it was.

Isla, passed out on the floor.

•°•°•°•°•

"Liz and Luke Hemmings." A doctor called as we rushed over to him.

"Sadly she's in a coma, we estimate 3 months but we may be incorrect, I'm sorry." He sadly smiled before walking away.

I felt numb, my knees gave in as my lanky figure fell to the ground with tears escaping my eyes nonstop.

"Luke, buddy? You okay?" Calum asks quietly as I hear them all walk over.

"Michael you may want to join me on the tiles as you won't like the news either."