30.

Posted: March. 28, 2016

Thank you so much for 10.5K

Read my newest stories, My Heart, How We Used to Be and my newest Love Me :)

What sotry do you want me to update next? You guys can decide

30. Rowan

"I don't know what I did wrong" I sigh, shoving the two small bags of cookies into the paper bag "$5.35" I tell the woman waiting on the cookies. She hands me a ten and I thank her handing her the change and the cookies "Have a nice day" I smile.

"Thank you so much" She smiles back, walking out of our bakery.

"I don't think you did anything wrong" Rosa shrugs.

"But the way he worded the message made it seem like he was angry at me" I sigh, running a hand over my face "And yesterday, he took me out on a yacht and I'd say we had a good time, but towards the end he started acting really weird"

"How was he acting weird?"

"Like, he didn't even want to hang out after, which he always does. He just walked to my front door, kissed me and told me goodnight, and that was it" I shrug "It wasn't even a good kiss either, it was really shitty"

"I'm sorry Babe" She hugs me tightly, and I bury my face into her shoulder.

"Relationships are stupid" I frown, pulling away and sitting down at the stool in front of the register.

"Well, it's Sunday so we close early, so we can have a girls day" She smiles, rubbing my back.

"And, we don't have work tomorrow"

"That's right" She grins "We'll have a sleepover, like when we were younger" She giggles.

"Sounds good"

"What week is it that we're closed?" She asks, and I shrug, pulling out a calendar.

"The first week of June" I answer and she nods.

"We should go somewhere"

"Like Disney World?" I say in excitement "I was supposed to go with Austin, but I left so"

"I remember that" She chuckles "But, we should definitely go to Disney"

"I agree, we should book it tonight. We don't have much time left"

"We should, are you going to invite Austin?"

"I don't know" I shrug "Maybe"

"I think you should. Then he can take all of our pictures" She giggles, and just as I'm about to respond the door to the bakery opens, the bell sounding.

"Hey! I know you" The blonde haired boy yells, and I look at him in confusion, before it all clicks.

"Oh, you guys are Austin's friends right?" I ask.

"Wow, I figured we'd be your friends by now, but I understand" The shortest one, wipes fake tears from his eyes and I chuckle.

"If I remembered your names it'd be different"

"I'm Zach, that's Rob and that's AC" The blonde one, Zach says, pointing to his friends.

"And of course, you're Rowan" AC chuckles, and I nod.

"That's me, and this is Rosa" I say, pointing to Rosa, and she waves, smiling politely.

"Nice to meet you guys"

"You too" They all say in unison.

"So, what can I get you guys?" I ask, and they look at all the pastries.