73.

Posted: June. 28, 2016.

Dadddyyyyyy is looking goood gahhhhh :,DDD

So another thing to clear up, Austin was not misdiagnosed. A lot of you are commenting saying stuff about how he should go to the doctor because he was misdiagnosed or something like that, but I want the baby to be more special, for my sake, so it was just a lucky shot... no pun intended ;)

This guy literally won't leave me alone. He keeps snapchatting me and I'm like I obviously am ignoring you because I don't like you, so fuck off and he obviously doesn't know what fuck off means.

73. Rowan

"There's no way!" I laugh uncontrollably at Harry's story. We're seated on my couch, my head in his lap, one of his hands running through my hair as the other runs along my stomach.

"I swear it happened" He chuckles, and I shake my head.

"That's adorable" I giggle, poking his nose. Him and I have gotten very close over the past two months, and there's nothing that makes me happier than having his support right now.

"You're adorable" He grins, and I snort.

"That was so cheesy" I sit up, turning so my legs rest over his lap.

"Meh, it makes you blush" He shrugs, leaning in and kissing my cheek, that is in fact a light pink color.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, changing the subject "I'm hungry" I stand up from the couch. I walk to the kitchen and pull out frying pans, and a spatula, walking to my fridge. I'm in the mood for grilled cheese, so I grab two kinds of cheese and some sourdough bread, buttering up the pan.

Two arms snake around my waist as I make the grilled cheese, Harry's lips pressing against my cheek "I hope you like grilled cheese" I grin, scooping them onto plates, handing him on. I sit down at the kitchen island and Harry sits beside me, and we both start eating.

"So, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." He trails off "But what happened between you and your baby's dad?"

"Oh, um" I mumble in surprise "Well, he was my everything, there was no one that I wanted more than him in life. One day, he told me he couldn't have kids, and that he's been told by multiple doctors, and at first I was devastated but you know, when you love someone you look past everything. Anyways, upon hearing that I decided to just stop taking birth control. My doctor talked about stopping it for a while prior and it seemed like the best time. He couldn't get me pregnant so what was there to worry about" I shrug, and he nods along, listening intently.

"So, a few months after, which was when I was four weeks pregnant I went to the doctors to start back up on my birth control, now I had no idea I was pregnant. But when he checked he found out I was and I was so ecstatic. I could have the baby always wanted, with the man of my dreams. But when I told him, I got the exact opposite reaction I was hoping for. He accused me of cheating and deep down I know it's because he was scared and worried that it was too good to be true"

"So, he left me. He moved away and I haven't heard from him since" I frown "I have my little miracle baby, but the guy I want to have my little miracle with isn't here" I rub my hands over my belly, before smacking a hand against my forehead "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay" He waves it off "I understand completely. When it's so abrupt like that, no one should blame you for still wanting him" He kisses my forehead, picking up my plate and his, carrying it to the sink.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I grin as he walks back over to me, standing between his legs. He kisses my lips softly and I grin "Like really amazing" He kisses me again.